Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn interviewed on Comcast Sportsnite, including comments on JC's throwing motion...

wilbur58z

Hey idiot: accuracy is a result of sound mechanics. Assuming he isn't just a choke artist, the primary way you improve a QBs accuracy is to improve his mechanics.

You may want to pm him and apologize for the whole idiot thing and to the mods too. Direct name calling is getting some pretty hefty bans around here lately. just thought I'd let you know.

It can also be that it has caused us to have a few fumbles because of that issue as well.

Yeh...I'd have to agree..we were all blaming the QB for the mis-snaps, when in actuality it could have been a result of the low stance by the center. I'm not saying it was ALL Rabach's fault, but I'm happy to hear that Zorn has an attention for detail.

Think about this, I remember someone saying that Campbell was tipping off defenses to the snap count earlier in the season. But no one could figure out what that may be. I wonder if this has something to do with it. :whoknows:

That's a pretty important point. It seemed like some defenses were getting the jump on him. Not sure if it was his cadence or if it was a posture shift he had to do.

Archived