Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pick a new owner (30 Billionaires to choose from)

redskin_fan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Can we see how this all works out first? It could be utter stupidity but there's a chance we have stumbled upon innovative genius here. A chance, mind you...

I have finally given up. I will no longer defend this owner. He will have to earn my respect back and I just don't ever see that happening. He would have to change who he is.

True story, I met a Wall Street billionaire at a wedding a couple of years ago and I found out he's big into fantasy football. We start talking about the draft for his league and he tells me that it's done by conference call. During the call one of his fellow hedge fund hot shots has a hired a special consultant for the draft and he wants to bring him on the call for the pick. Bill Parcells jumps on the call and gives his pick. Bill freak'n Parcells!!!

I have finally given up. I will no longer defend this owner. He will have to earn my respect back and I just don't ever see that happening. He would have to change who he is.

I'm not defending him, I said what he is doing could be insanely stupid or insane enough to work. We won't know for sure until we see the results.

Archived