Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pick a new owner (30 Billionaires to choose from)

redskin_fan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Um...I thought Paul Allen already owned the Seattle Seahawks. I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to own two franchises. I voted for Phil Knight, I can only imagine the freebies you'd get at games.

Oops. Sorry about that.. yes, he would be disqualified. A vote for him would essentially be a vote for anyone but Dan S.

]']Steve Jobs FTW!

iFlea Flicker = CHAMPIONSHIP.

Ugh, Steve jobs. Hed be obsessed with making the Redskins lighter, thinner, and with a touchscreen. Then if you wanted tickets youd be required to buy a package deal that included a Chevy Cavelier, at double the cost. Meanwhile the seats wouldnt be compatable with most fans, and if there were any complaints or problems hed sweep them under the rug...

Plus the team would from then on be required to wear all white.

I chose Steve Jobs not for the fact he is very successful. He had a good product but just didn't market it correctly like Bill Gates did. Matter of fact Bill Gates stole his ideas and marketed them better then Steve Jobs did. Steve Jobs got kicked out and got a new business and then came back and took the helm of his old company that he started and has made it very successful. Apple stocks are better then MS. He spent time to built a stronger product and image (which took some time though) and is doing much better. He would do the same with the Skins. Take an existing product and make it better that wouldn't need a lot of marketing.

Page, from Google. His (or whoever he chose to run Google's operations) mantra of "Don't be evil" would be an excellent approach to running a football team.

Don't be evil, aka:

Don't jack parking prices.

Don't grab season tickets.

Don't meddle, inappropriately, in team affairs.

Don't try to run a business with a hands-on approach when you don't know anything about the industry.

Don't change your top level staff continuously.

Don't hire Jim Fassel

Etc, etc, etc.

Snyder, as a businessman, should understand that a good product earns more money than a bad product.

Danny: I swear to buy 1500 dollars worth of merchandise if you agree to hire a good GM and/or the team lucks out and wins a super bowl!

I think if we could all agree to that he'd (finally) realize (and pursue) the profit potential behind a winning Redskins team.

Adelson or Kerkorian. Either would move the team to Vegas, build a swanky stadium, and then I'd have the perfect excuse to move out there.
I already live here it's not that great, trust me you want the team to stay where its at, by the way Bill Gates wasn't on the list and he's a smart guy, maybe he should buy the team! :D

What about MARK CUBAN?

Archived