Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SB 42: Giants over Pats --- > SB 43: Skins over Pats? Merged)

Rypien1191

• 4 weeks later...

Check This bit o' HISTORY out...

SuperBowl 21 1986-87 New York Giants vs Denver Broncos 39-20

SuperBowl 22 1987-88 Washington Redskins vs Denver Broncos 42-10

SuperBowl 25 1990-91 New York Giants vs Buffalo Bills 20-19

SuperBowl 26 1991-92 Washington Redskins vs Buffalo Bills 37-24

Superbowl 42 2007-08 New York Giants vs New England Patriots 17-14

Superbowl 43 2008-09 Washington Redskins vs ????? ????? \27-17

Can History Repeat Itself Yet Again?!?!?

Check This bit o' HISTORY out...

SuperBowl 21 1986-87 New York Giants vs Denver Broncos 39-20

SuperBowl 22 1987-88 Washington Redskins vs Denver Broncos 42-10

SuperBowl 25 1990-91 New York Giants vs Buffalo Bills 20-19

SuperBowl 26 1991-92 Washington Redskins vs Buffalo Bills 37-24

Superbowl 42 2007-08 New York Giants vs New England Patriots 17-14

Superbowl 43 2008-09 Washington Redskins vs ????? ????? \27-17

Can History Repeat Itself Yet Again?!?!?

IF it is to repeat itself, we would play & beat New England since we beat the same teams that the Giants beat the previous year

IF it is to repeat itself, we would play & beat New England since we beat the same teams that the Giants beat the previous year

haha,wow,good job,you caught the trend in history!:)

hopefully it will happen again, buttttttttttt.....another bit of history, for the last several years, except for the seahawks, whoever loses the superbowl never makes it to the postseason the following year........

Super Bowl 21: Giants 39, Broncos 20...=3

Super Bowl 22: Redskins 42, Broncos 10

Super Bowl 25: Giants 20, Bills 19....=17 SB42.....19+39=58 for SB 43

Super Bowl 26: Redskins 37, Bills 24....=14

Super Bowl 42: Giants 17, Pats 14

Super Bowl 43: Redskins 58 Patriots 3 :)

Mr. Michael_33, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Mr. Michael_33, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Okay, a simple wrong would've done just fine. :D

NOT a chance! As much as I like Zorn as the coach, I am looking at our rivals adding key players, and the 'skins sitting on their duffs. I think we are looking right at a 5-11 season.

We did make the playoffs last year didn't we, and we are bringing back almost the exact same team...

If we stay healthy we have a goot shot at winning the division IMO

Super Bowl 21: Giants 39, Broncos 20

Super Bowl 22: Redskins 42, Broncos 10

Super Bowl 25: Giants 20, Bills 19

Super Bowl 26: Redskins 37, Bills 24

Super Bowl 42: Giants 17, Pats 14

Super Bowl 43: ???

If we get a pass rush we'll be there. The Skins played the wrong defense against the Pats when we were blown out. The Pats passed at will. That is why Gregg Williams is gone. He was exposed in the Pats game and his prevent defense got embarassed. See ya Gregg.

We did make the playoffs last year didn't we, and we are bringing back almost the exact same team...

Right, but keep in mind our rivals are also doing the same but adding just a couple strong key players. I think the Cowboys were maybe 1-2 key players away from the bowl. Now being added to make their team stronger. G-men won the bowl and haven't done much. The Feagles seem like they are adding at least a couple key players.

Another thing everyone needs to keep in mind is... Another "new" system to learn. And to try adding the correct players to fit that system. I don't think our players can just be a "universal" fit for any offense. Example; For a run heavy offense we need BIG linemen, like 320 lb guys. West coast offense? I would go about 290 lb guys that can pass block and move better.

Also, Campbell is progressing, and maybe this will better fit him. But he hasn't shown a whole lot as far as being an elite QB. As some ppl on here claim he is. So far I think he is an average Qb that manages games well. I really have yet to see him go out and WIN or dominate a game. I do hope and think he will do better this season. If for some reason he does as good as last season, then we will have a better chance winning games with Collins.

Actually, if Randy Thomas and Jon Jansen can stay healthy, we'll be bringing back a much improved team over last year. We had O-line issues for a good part of the season and those two guys will make it a strength once again.

Of course, the new coaching staff is the question mark. But if Norv Turner could keep San Diego a playoff team, then anything is possible.

If we get a pass rush we'll be there. The Skins played the wrong defense against the Pats when we were blown out. The Pats passed at will. That is why Gregg Williams is gone. He was exposed in the Pats game and his prevent defense got embarassed. See ya Gregg.

There are so many things wrong with that idea, I'm not even sure if its worth me taking time away from studying for my exam to prove wrong.

Archived