Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SB 42: Giants over Pats --- > SB 43: Skins over Pats? Merged)

Rypien1191

In response to your observation/quasi-projection for next year, I'll quote the beloved, elder Jim Mora:

"Playoffs? Don't talk about... Playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game."

Didley poo.

Now this is what I call a real fan.

There are so many things wrong with that idea, I'm not even sure if its worth me taking time away from studying for my exam to prove wrong.

I guess I should have said they probably should have blitzed more and brought another scheme other than the prevent they displayed in the first half to stop the Pats. He can't adjust and he was exposed. Can't say I'm sorry to see him go, That was more what I meant. A good pash rush would have helped I admit. Hence the bitzing idea to compensate. Studying is a bastage I concur.

There are so many things wrong with that idea, I'm not even sure if its worth me taking time away from studying for my exam to prove wrong.

I don't think is was the Pats game that did Williams in, I believe it was inconsistency. There were at least 3-4 games we lost this season because of 4th quarter defensive meltdowns.

I also believe it was Zorn who wanted to bring in his own people. I for one think Williams scheme was great at times, but just horrible at other times.

Super Bowl 21: Giants 39, Broncos 20

Super Bowl 22: Redskins 42, Broncos 10

Super Bowl 25: Giants 20, Bills 19

Super Bowl 26: Redskins 37, Bills 24

Super Bowl 42: Giants 17, Pats 14

Super Bowl 43: ???

That'll be the most amazing thing to witness.

Keep this thread up and who knows :)

Archived