Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Renewing season tickets? (merged)

nneece

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I am pretty sure there is a ticket office connection with him...

LOL If I did I would have cancelled your season tickets by now for complaining about every little thing Redskins related in your life..............

I'm pretty sure there is a crappy landscaping connection with you Marky.....

If you are a fan, then you shouldn't think hiring a lousy coach is a stupid reason to complain.

HE HASN'T BEEN HIRED YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fassel has a better head coach record than your boy Gregg Williams. AND he's been to a Super Bowl? Guess that's what lousy coaches do. Let see if he is hired (and then how he performs) before we kick him outta town............

Since 1999...my ticket price has increased from $65 to $109 (a 68% increase), my parking pass price has gone up from $20 to $35 (a 75% increase), and my beer has gone from $5.50 to $8 (a 45% increase).

My game day of two tickets, parking pass and four beers has gone from $172 to $285 (a 66% increase).

...and what do I get in return?

Jim ****in' Fassell?!??!!?!

**** Dan Snyder...unless he does the right thing here....

Do you even own tickets? Or attend games?

I was at every game last year but did not have season tickets. However, my name just came up on the wait list so I sent my deposit in for this coming season. Can't wait to actually be a season ticket holder. I'm gonna support my team no matter who the coach is.

What about you Timmy? Where are your seats at?

What about you Timmy? Where are your seats at?
Nosebleeds in the endzone. Had opportunities to move and turned em down. Family has owned tickets for 46 years and I have been attending for 32 of those, so I seriously doubt anyone could call me a fairweather fan. But I honestly give up a lot of time and money to attend (not to mention neglect my family). Now give me a solid reason why I should continue to do this when our owner is continually trying to reinvent the wheel. Too bad you are too young to remember JKC, he was real owner who was commited to the Redskins, not his own ego. He did not feel compelled to exploit people's love for the team to line his pockets. I'll bet your attitudes will change with time.

I voted no but in actuality I gave them up at the beginning of last season. I would give them up twice if I could.

I am a proud fan, but I am giving mine up too after two years of driving up from Richmond. The drive, the metro, the walk, and the climb (not to mention the $80 per game per seat), followed by the descent, the walk, the metro, and the drive home are not worth it, especially with Jim Fassal as head coach. All of the momentum generated by the last 5 weeks of this season is now lost. I'll root for them at home, and buy cheap tickets every now and then from the season ticket holders online. At least, in my own house, I won't be surrounded by the toothless impolite idiots who sat around me in section 404.

Since 1999...my ticket price has increased from $65 to $109 (a 68% increase), my parking pass price has gone up from $20 to $35 (a 75% increase), and my beer has gone from $5.50 to $8 (a 45% increase).

My game day of two tickets, parking pass and four beers has gone from $172 to $285 (a 66% increase).

...and what do I get in return?

Jim ****in' Fassell?!??!!?!

**** Dan Snyder...unless he does the right thing here....

And how has the team's record and success been during this same period? I certainly don't think it justifies a 65- 75% increase.

Of course I'm renewing. Last year was the first year I had season tickets. Barring some sort of calamitous financial devastation in my life, I don't plan on ever letting them go. This year I'm actually hoping I can move up one row. I'm in club, one row back from the edge, just over the east (?) end scoreboard. I want to be in the front row.

The Dallas game alone was worth the price of admission for last season. Best game of my life. It was the first Dallas game I had ever attended and I was able to take my father who raised me as a hardcore lifelong 'skins fan to his first Dallas game. Good times.

hmmm...last season i was upper level row 23. judging by the poll results i should be in for quite the upgrade in '08. i would like to personally thank everyone in advance who voted "no" and are giving up on this team. hail.
Anybody giving up tickets, hopefully you guys giving up the tix will move me closer to the 50 and down a few rows.

So thanks......I guess :)

Obviously, I'm renewing this year.

Me too! I'm definitely with the "hope to get an upgrade" crowd!

I am in no way questioning anyones fanhood. I sincerely appreciate the opportunity to upgrade.

Big Kudos to all of you who will make my upgrade possible! :cheers:

:bsflag:

I call BS on this poll. NO WAY over half of the people voting have season tickets and are going to give them up. NO freakin' way.

Am I happy....no....but I waited over 20 years for my ticks and I am not giving them up because fans (including me) do not like the choice of Fassel as HC. There is the possibility that we are all wrong and Fassel (if he is named HC) takes the team deep in the playoffs.

After all.....our savior....Joe Gibbs...pretty much failed on that front.

I seriously doubt all those no voters have season tickets. Heck, most of them probably have never even been to a Redskins game.....

Fassel has a better head coach record than your boy Gregg Williams. AND he's been to a Super Bowl? Guess that's what lousy coaches do. Let see if he is hired (and then how he performs) before we kick him outta town............

Fassell is a lousy coach. No Fox, no Super Bowl.

And they couldn't beat the Ravens with Dilfer at QB....please.

The Skins would win twice as many games with Williams.

I was at every game last year but did not have season tickets. However, my name just came up on the wait list so I sent my deposit in for this coming season. Can't wait to actually be a season ticket holder.

I'm surprised you want to pay for a full season of upper level, endzone seats after having purchased lower level, sideline, single game tickets from the TO at face value this past season.

Even if you have to pay a broker double face value for the Dallas game, the single game route has to to be a better value than paying full price for preseason when the tix can be had for next to nothing.

Not trying to spar w/you Ruggala. I just don't understand your logic, unless you really want four seats together for every game, including the muggy August nights.

Though I'm not a season ticket holder I thought it was necessary for Snyder to see the Monetary Impact on "Not Picking Gregg Williams". Please VOTE ONLY IF YOU ARE A SEASON TICKET HOLDER. Maybe Snyder will wake up and smell the coffee if he sees exactly how much $$$$ he will be losing!!!

If Snyder picks anyone besides Gregg Williams, will you CANCEL YOUR SEASON TICKETS?

I only have one year left in the club level so it really doesn't pertain to me.

I don't think its them not hiring GW so much as it was Fassel's name coming back into it. If we like what we see with either Spags or McDaniel and they want to come, I don't see too many people having a problem.

But sooner or later, the mediocrity has to stop, or else more people will start to say "eff it."

No i won't get rid of mine as i stuck through norv and spurrier. To be honest, it can't be any worse than that era. Besides, it's not about winning or losing to have season tickets; it's about the family, friends, and the love of the game. But having a winning team does make it more enjoyable. I will be there; I may be holding a sign that says "will sell my son for new owner" (while my son holds up the "will sell my dad for new owner" sign...), but i will always be there.

Though I'm not a season ticket holder I thought it was necessary for Snyder to see the Monetary Impact on "Not Picking Gregg Williams". Please VOTE ONLY IF YOU ARE A SEASON TICKET HOLDER. Maybe Snyder will wake up and smell the coffee if he sees exactly how much $$$$ he will be losing!!!

If Snyder picks anyone besides Gregg Williams, will you CANCEL YOUR SEASON TICKETS?

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234905

There is already a poll.

I do not have tickets but i used to and the reason why I cancled mine was because on money. That is such a large lump of change to out down all at 1 time I would much rather buy them from people who have tickets already or scalpers on game day for below face. Besides I am not a fan of the cold weather so the games in December i usually would prefer to watch it on my big screen where I can yell without people in the stadium telling me to be quiet :doh:

As for the comment of GW being a bad coach because he didn't win in Buffalo.... Belicheck was Cleveland and stunk it up...now look at New England. Sometimes it takes talent to win too. Look at Norv Turner...with talent he looks like he can coach now, in reality he still doesn't have the respect of his team (just like when he did here) -- Tomlinson has no heart and Rivers is arguing with fans on the sidelines while the backup qb is winning the game. GW just spent 4 years with one of the greatest coaches of all time, I would hope that he learned from that. The players think so and if you have a coach the players love, they'll play for you. If they don't, you turn into Isaiah Thomas - ask the Knicks. Remember back four years ago how we were in salary cap hell with old players, Snyder, Cerato, Gibbs and Williams have turned that around even though we still have salary cap issues...the future is brighter and we're going in the right direction. STAY THE COURSE!:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Archived