Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Renewing season tickets? (merged)

nneece

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

If I had them I probably would but since I wait for people who can't go to the game to sell their tickets at way discounted rates......it really doesn't matter. :)

But if the question is am I still going to go to games and support the team while vociferously bashing this jerk off owner and his lackey front office tool?? You betcha.

I will still be buying season tickets. I love going to Skins game. While I don't like the total turnover of coaches that seems to be happening, I will be loyal to the Skins. The Skins do have a lot of talent and have more draft picks than they have had in a while. I still think we will be competitive next year.

No renewals are outnumbering renewals. I guess for those who vote Yes, they will finally know what it feels like to be a fan of a franchise such as Detroit, Cinncy, Cleveland, Atlanta, etc. where you go to the games no matter how bad the team is and for how long the team is bad.

I may be anti-Fassell but I will NEVER be anti-redskins.

How can you do that?

I am not anti-Redskin. I was pro Gibbs (& Williams, Saunders), Schottenheimer, (yes) Pettitbone, Pardee, Allen, and Lombardi.

I am anti this choice, and after years of defending Snyder, I have now lost all faith in his ability to run this franchise (if this is true).

You can ensure that a Cowboy's fan does not get hold of my tickets by outbidding them.

You can't be serious.:doh:

I may be anti-Fassell but I will NEVER be anti-redskins.

How can you do that?

I am pro WINNING. Any franchise can have a few years of not being good, but this franchise is seriously starting to scrap the bottom.

It is embarassing to me that some of you will not be buying season tickets anymore just because of a new coach. It's the REDSKINS...the team that you have been rooting for since God knows when....I am sad to hear that this many Redskin fans are bandwagon....HAIL!

$4000. HAIL. That is an annual car payment for a new Mustang GT.

i'm never going to lose my love for this franchise. I will always be a Redskins fan. I will NEVER lose my lifetime feeling for this franchise and i'll NEVER sell off or opt out of my season tickest. EVER

It's this type of attitude that enables Danny to make poor decisions with this franchise. Meanwhile, wait another generation before this team has a shot at the Superbowl. Mark my words.

I'll always support them. I support the players and what the Redskins represent and the history behind it. I love tailgating and hanging with the other Skins fans. I'm not very happy with the choice of the new coaching staff but once the game starts I don't think about the coach. Who knows, this ship will right itself sooner or later.. or later..

:point2sky

I'll always support them. I support the players and what the Redskins represent and the history behind it. I love tailgating and hanging with the other Skins fans. I'm not very happy with the choice of the new coaching staff but once the game starts I don't think about the coach. Who knows, this ship will right itself sooner or later.. or later..

:point2sky

You can support this team, if you want, but you don't have to support them where it counts the most to this owner, in the wallet.

My number came up in the fall. I sent in my $100 for a deposit. If I am picked to get season tickets, I will let them go. I will opt to keep the money in my bank account to promote personal fiscal STABILITY. I am stunned. Snyder has learned nothing over the past four years and I refuse to support his stupid ass.

Good poll. Started thinking about that exact question myself.

Fassel makes sense as an OC. Good with QBs, and Saunders has proven not to be real good with JC. But HC? And letting Williams go? Idiotic. Idiotic. I'm not taking the train 12 hours each way to sit behind a post for that crap.

Nice of them to take what Gibbs did manage to get right and toss it into the crapper. I hope Gibbs has something authentic to say about this. Idiotic.

Being a Skins fan is sorta like being married..... if you truly love them you will stick with them "for better or worse" and although "worse" may be on the horizon we must still be loyal to our true love

No matter how much it cost? I guess it is cheaper to keeper! :laugh:

Then again it is 4G's a year for this crap the organization puts us through. I love the Skins but Fassell? If I live back in DC it would be a no brainer. But its very costly to pay alot of money ever year to see in person when you can get the Sony XBR flat screen for the same price(at a one time fee) and sit at home with friends. :rolleyes:

Archived