Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Renewing season tickets? (merged)

nneece

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I guess we are gonna find out who the real fans are and who will desert their team the second their is a problem........

You'll see it next year at home divisional games. All those who sell their tickets to opposing fans! I'd rather they give them up to Skins fans.

Erg...I hate it!

I'm kind of surprised that over 50% say they wouldn't renew. I wonder how many respondants actually have season tickets.

I agree...I choke up $5000 (lower bowl) per year on tickets alone. I'm not giving them up but hope that Snyder pays attention to opinions here.

I wonder how many of the people saying that there's no way they would never renew their season tickets, actually have them. It's VERY expensive to go to Redskins games. After you add the tickets, food, parking, beer and the hassle of actually getting there..... I was more than game the first 5 years I had them, now... I sell them and watch the Skins in HD, for free. How can you justify charging as much as Skins do, for the product they put out? I've been in the 400 sections for 7 years, with the only chance of going to better seats being to first go through the club section for 3 years... at $5000+ per ticket, (2 tickets $30,000+) plus some initiation fee. F$$& that! This franchise has drained me dry. I will remain a Skins fan, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let them bleed me.

I guess we are gonna find out who the real fans are and who will desert their team the second their is a problem........

Well this is not your average everyday problem... It's almost 10 years of inconsistency and horrible front office moves that honestly is painful for us real fans to see, let alone devote tons of time, money, and most of all heart to.

By the way, I will never desert the skins, i may not get season tickets next year if they hire Fassel, but I am not going to miss a game, even if we are 0-15 in the last week of the year i will still be watching somewhere

I'll be keeping my season tickets until i die , but i will be selling my seats in the classified section and watching them from home . i will not support the front office of this franchise anymore . Danny says and promises one thing and does just the opposite .

I've always supported the front office and this team, Danny can kiss my *** if he thinks he's getting anymore of my hard earn cash :mad:

Here we go again with the self serving posts. Let me guess, by your definition YOU are a real fan! Am I right? What a coincidence!

Give it a break already. What is it going to take for some of you to realize that YOU don't decide what a real fan is? You do realize that there are millions of 'real' Redskins fans that have never been to a game don't you? Does not going to a game mean that one can't support the team? You make zero sense.

I have season tickets and will renew them. But, I will not judge anyone that will not. It's not cheap and I'm sure it's a decision that is contemplated by many families every season. This sort of coaching nightmare understandibly makes the decision a little bit easier for many families I'm sure.

I support the team equally whether at FedEx or at home.

My name comes off the list this season...but I can't do it right now....some of it is financial the other part of it is the unknown and what we are going through right now...I will buy Sunday Ticket and I will watch every game....I was only on the list for about three years before my name came off....I'm young and I think I can wait a few more years.

Here we go again with the self serving posts. Let me guess, by your definition YOU are a real fan! Am I right? What a coincidence!

Give it a break already. What is it going to take for some of you to realize that YOU don't decide what a real fan is? You do realize that there are millions of 'real' Redskins fans that have never been to a game don't you? Does not going to a game mean that one can't support the team? You make zero sense.

I have season tickets and will renew them. But, I will not judge anyone that will not. It's not cheap and I'm sure it's a decision that is contemplated by many families every season. This sort of coaching nightmare understandibly makes the decision a little bit easier for many families I'm sure.

It's easy to be a fan when the team is doing well. It takes real fans to stick by a team when things are going perfect. We will see who comes out a Redskins fan after all this is said and done....................

P.S. I didn't say anything about going to the games. Your paranoid or something. I was talking about people not being fans for a stupid reason like this. Calm down chief.

It's easy to be a fan when the team is doing well. It takes real fans to stick by a team when things are going perfect. We will see who comes out a Redskins fan after all this is said and done....................

P.S. I didn't say anything about going to the games. Your paranoid or something. I was talking about people not being fans for a stupid reason like this. Calm down chief.

No one in this thread is suggesting that he or she is not going to be a fan. People are simply indicating whether they will renew their tickets or not. Whithin that context, you are implying that not renewing is the equivalent of no longer being a fan. You can backtrack all you want now, chief, but you know what you meant. Answer this question directly: Does someone that does not renew not a real fan?

No one in this thread is suggesting that he or she is not going to be a fan. People are simply indicating whether they will renew their tickets or not. Whithin that context, you are implying that not renewing is the equivalent of no longer being a fan. You can backtrack all you want now, chief, but you know what you meant. Answer this question directly: Does someone that does not renew not a real fan?

Not at all........you can not renew and still be a fan. Some people on here are stating they will no longer be fans of the team if we hire Fassel. I just think that's sad. I didn't mean to simple you out. I was just adding on to what you said..............

It is embarassing to me that some of you will not be buying season tickets anymore just because of a new coach. It's the REDSKINS...the team that you have been rooting for since God knows when....I am sad to hear that this many Redskin fans are bandwagon....HAIL!

Are you questioning my fanhood?? haha

That being said I finally got off the waiting list but will not be taking the tickets. And will not attend anymore games if Fassal is hired. Is has nothing to do with not supporting the redskins but everything to do with the fact I refuse to give an owner that doesn't understand the game, and appreciate the fans support.

Every year tickets go up, concessions goes up, and we don't win consistantly enough to do that. J.Gibbs appreciated the fans, and how much a sacrifice it was to spend a large amount of money to support that team.

Other stadiums are newer (come on at least give us an HD jumbotron), don't charge as much for concessions, and there teams are contenders every year not just making the playoffs last minute as a wildcard.

I love the Skins and will watch on TV, but I do not want to keep giving Synder the false hope he can keep tapping this great fanbase for more and more money with out a clue as to how to run the franchise.

Not at all........you can not renew and still be a fan. Some people on here are stating they will no longer be fans of the team if we hire Fassel. I just think that's sad. I didn't mean to simple you out. I was just adding on to what you said..............

Well, I haven't seen anyone say that they will not support the team at all but, if anyone does feel that way, you and I are in agreement.

Well said. :applause:

After 37 years of being a die-hard, I am terribly confounded. If we hire Fassel instead of Williams, one of the best Def coordinators in the game, and do not allow Saunders at least 1 season of running his offense without Joe holding it back we are fools. Continuity, stability????? If Daniel goes in any direction other than the above, he is giving a great big F-You to all the fans (who enable him with our checkbooks), the current coaching staff, and even the players. I'm not saying that he should base the decision solely on any one of those factors, but in summation you must do what gives the team best chance of winning. He should be smart enough to know that egos and personalities need to be put aside in favor of what give us the best chance to win.

I hate to say, that if the Fassel hire goes through, there will be a mass exodus of players and fans. Unfortunately, they will have at least two extra tickets to sell to the next in line, as I will not be able to in good conscience renew my tickets in support of decisions that disgust and confuse me.

I realize I'm only one person. But I'm one person whose home, vehicle, wardrobe, kids, and Christmas tree are filled with burgundy and gold. I will miss not taking my daughters to the games next year if this goes through, which is a real shame because it is one our favorite traditions. Thanks alot Daniel!

Archived