Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Renewing season tickets? (merged)

nneece

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

this is getting absolutely horrible. If anyone would seriously cancel their season tickets because the hiring of a coach doesnt deserve to have those tickets in the first place. That is a blatant description of a "fair weather fan." ANYONE who could even suggest that they will no longer root for the team makes me greatly question thier fanhood and i'll say this. If you would really consider canceling your season tickets... you need to re-evaluate why you root for the team.

And another thing, if you would be willing to consider this, i hope you do cancel your tickets, because i sure as heck dont want to be sitting next to you come August

this is getting absolutely horrible. If anyone would seriously cancel their season tickets because the hiring of a coach doesnt deserve to have those tickets in the first place. That is a blatant description of a "fair weather fan." ANYONE who could even suggest that they will no longer root for the team makes me greatly question thier fanhood and i'll say this. If you would really consider canceling your season tickets... you need to re-evaluate why you root for the team.

And another thing, if you would be willing to consider this, i hope you do cancel your tickets, because i sure as heck dont want to be sitting next to you come August

Not really. When you look at the fact that the hiring of "Fossil" is because Danny, with his real lack of football knowlege, wants to control the player acquisitions and not because he's the best candidate out there, that action could be viewed as a direct slap in the face to fans. Why make that man richer when he's doing yet another disservice to the fans who've had to sit through his crap over the past seven seasons?

I'll always be a Redskns fan. But, there comes a point where you have to ask, "Am I really getting my money's worth or am I giving Snyder thousands (of dollars!) more reasons to continue to behave the way he is?"

I'm surprised you want to pay for a full season of upper level, endzone seats after having purchased lower level, sideline, single game tickets from the TO at face value this past season.

Even if you have to pay a broker double face value for the Dallas game, the single game route has to to be a better value than paying full price for preseason when the tix can be had for next to nothing.

Not trying to spar w/you Ruggala. I just don't understand your logic, unless you really want four seats together for every game, including the muggy August nights.

I've wanted season tickets all my life and now I'm able to get them. Sure I can save a couple bucks doing it your way but that's not what its about for me. I wanta worry about supporting my team and not worry about the couple extra dollars I saved by doing alot of unneccesary work. Just my opinion. I'm sure your way works just fine but it's not for me...............

Wow thats embarassing. You realize that saying you'll abandon the team based on a decision that hasn't happened yet, makes you look a lot like band wagon fan or a fair weather fan right?

In my eyes, a lot of these fans outraged Williams isn't the coach come off really badly. Calm down and wait until a decision is actually made, and even then, who leaves a team based on the coach?

you guys are all fool of sh*t!!!!

If your a skins fan, and I mean a real skins fan you are not going to cancel your season tickets because of who they hire.

Your like the guy at the local bar, talk a big game but when it comes down to it your full of sh*t.

Archived