Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stuffed!!! ES Poll for Williams/Fassel/Other: (700 votes for Fassel in 30 mins)

Reaganaut

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Given the choice I chose GW.

I don't see how Danny is going to sell Fassel to the fans when we saw his work (lack there of) in Jersey and with the Ravens when the preening Schmo Billick demoted Fassel

Hey NavyDave! Good to see the old crew is still around. We keep proving over and over again that we are Sheeple who back the team no matter what.

maybe vinny couldn't decide got out his pair of d10s, assigned each name to a sum Something like this:

2 (Snake eyes): Fassel

3 : Jim Schwartz

4 : Al Saunders

5 : Meeks

6 : Bill Cowher

7 : Mike Singletary

8 : Bill Cowher

9 : Jeff Fisher

10 : Jason Garret

11 : Pete Carrol

12 : Jim Mora, Jr

13 : Bill Cowher

14 : Jim Fox

15 : Rex Ryan

16 : Cam Cameron

17 : Bill Cowher

18 : Brian Billick

19 : Russ Grimm

20 : Greg Williams

So you realize he'd have had to roll double 1s (Snake eyes) right? Maybe someone should have told him to use a point of edge to Re-Roll :D

Snake eyes or crazy eyes?

Hail to the Redskins, it doesn't matter who the coach is, we are Super Bowl Bound next year, it's written in the stone baby! The stone placed at the end of the Patriot's perfect season :D

We'll be home from the Iraq war, the price of gas will be $1.00 a gallon, and the housing market will be booming again. Osama will be caught and apologize to America, the French will agree to speak only English, and all beaches in the country will go topless. :D Hey, I love the optimism / or sarcasm Veretax, not making fun of you!

I picked Fassel.

"Continuity" means nothing when a team plays uninspired football. The players on this team want GW because he's a known. given the chance, people will almost always go with what they know.

This team needs leadership in its coaching ranks. GW to me doesn't seem to be able to lead an entire team. I am one of the few who thinks we need to cut ties with those associate with the Gibbs era. Nothing they produced lead me to believe they were on the proper track to make the SB.

Foul foul foul!!! The support for Fassel doubled in five minutes from 7% to 13%. There is something fishy. This isn't the Florida primaries with hanging chads!! It went from like 19 to 43 in two minutes after staying at 19 for about an hour. Now it has levelled off.

We'll be home from the Iraq war, the price of gas will be $1.00 a gallon, and the housing market will be booming again. Osama will be caught and apologize to America, the French will agree to speak only English, and all beaches in the country will go topless. :D Hey, I love the optimism / or sarcasm Veretax, not making fun of you!

It's kind of a dualism. if the Giants beat the Pats and we make it it's as if I predicted it, but if the Giants lose, and the pats never go undefeated again, its like it never happened since the stone didn't exist..> That's pretty deep eh?

I remember when an baseball coach was asked why he didnt put a player in when the fans requested it and why when he Went out to remove a starting pitcher and the fans would Boo because they wanted to see the starter more he replied if I listened to the fans I would have been fired along time ago

It's kind of a dualism. if the Giants beat the Pats and we make it it's as if I predicted it, but if the Giants lose, and the pats never go undefeated again, its like it never happened since the stone didn't exist..> That's pretty deep eh?

You da man! Got your bases covered. ;)

The people voting for Fassel have ABSOLUTELY NO DESIRE to have him as a head coach. Before this name was brought up by Snyder, NO ONE was asking for him. In fact, no team has been interested in the guy in half a decade.

So why are there 50 votes for Fassel? Easy. Because a lot of people here think he will be the pick and therefore have some feeling--who knows why--that they have to blindly support and pretend that every decision we make is a GREAT IDEA.

It's bunk. Anyone who tries to sell you on this being a good idea is doing nothing more than blowing smoke up your arse.

The results of this poll have been statistically significant since about five minutes after it was posted. The numbers were consistently running at 75% for Williams, 6% for Fassel, and 19% for other. I think that the results have been deliberately skewed, but have no evidence of this. Want to know how many people in Redskins park were asked to log into their accounts all at once.

Archived