Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stuffed!!! ES Poll for Williams/Fassel/Other: (700 votes for Fassel in 30 mins)

Reaganaut

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I cannot believe they are considering Fassel. Didn't Snyder say continuity was important? This would be throwing out everything and starting from scratch. Willilams and Saunders would both be gone. Campbell would have to learn a new offense. Williams has earned the job. He did a tremendous job with the defense, especially after the loss of Taylor, and the players want him.

Can you check the option that allows you to display members votes? I want to see what idiots are voting for Fassel.

I will look for the checkbox at next update. Please help keep this thread alive. I just looked and it isn't available as an option. I am sorry I didn't set it up from the beginning that way.

I wish snyder could see this poll that little ****wad

I have a strange feeling that word on this poll has reached Redskins park. Earlier in the poll there was a doubling of votes in two minutes for Fassel. This hinted ballot box stuffing to me. At 9:30 ESPN announced that the Fassel has NOT been offered the job. So, perhaps they are looking. I want to give them tangible evidence in poll numbers. Keep posting here to keep the thread alive.

I thought there were a million threads that just said ESPN News said that he WON'T be hired?

ESPN News keeps on changing the story. The ESPN ticker had said earlier that Fassel will be hired shortly. Then, that the Redskins didn't offer anything to Fassel. Now these updates. I'm not seeing this directly, so I don't know if this is the latest info, or not. Seems that no one really has any inside info.

Wow... I guess I should have read all these comments before I voted for..... Fassel!

YEAH, THATS RIGHT. I'll admit it. At first I was opposed to the idea, but the more i think about it, the more the idea has grown on me...

It's not that I don't like Double G (because I really DO, and I think he'll be a good head coach), its just that, if he and Vinny C really don't get along, then I'd rather go with Fassel so we can AT LEAST have one COHESIVE coaching unit, rather than a dysfunctional "watch your own back" atmosphere at Redskins Park...

Besides, after all he did win coach of the year TWICE in NY and went to a Superbowl... Thats about all we could ever ask for in a HC...

OK let the RamseyFan roasting begin... :doh:

sorry, guys but have been traveling on business overseas to come back to the States and I can't believe my ears and eyes.

are we seriously considering Jim Fassel as head coach? WTF??? What has this guy won in the League? A record barely above .500 with the Gints, ZERO Superbowl wins. And a total piss poor 2 year OC stint with the Ravens.

Are you kidding me??? This is a joke right???

If we are going to go back to Ancient History can't we get a guy that actually won something? Jeez... I'd take Frank Caliento's version of John Madden over this guy. In fact, I'd take every other single Head Coach in the NFL over Fassel. Seriously. I thought post-Gibbs was supposed to be about the future, instead we are digging up a Fossel and a total mediocre Fossel at that.

Man are NY fans going to love sticking this in our faces. It's kind of like Bill Parcells leaving the Giants and then the Giants turning around and hiring Norv Turner...

I feel like crying boys...

Wow... I guess I should have read all these comments before I voted for..... Fassel!

YEAH, THATS RIGHT. I'll admit it. At first I was opposed to the idea, but the more i think about it, the more the idea has grown on me...

It's not that I don't like Double G (because I really DO, and I think he'll be a good head coach), its just that, if he and Vinny C really don't get along, then I'd rather go with Fassel so we can AT LEAST have one COHESIVE coaching unit, rather than a dysfunctional "watch your own back" atmosphere at Redskins Park...

Besides, after all he did win coach of the year TWICE in NY and went to a Superbowl... Thats about all we could ever ask for in a HC...

OK let the RamseyFan roasting begin... :doh:

You are entitled to your opinion and you have every right to express it.

However...

I might want to take this time and questioin your sanity.;)

Archived