Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Will you still root for the Fassel-led Skins" Thread (Merged)

SWFLSkins

Call me a jumper. I've been a Skins fan all my life, but at this point there are greener pastures out there and I can't invest another 10 years in losing and irrational decisions from this franchise.

To those who say they will pull for this team no matter what, there are 2 problems with this line of thought. 1- you are enabling Danny to continue to make bad decisions for this franchise because apparently the decisions have no bearing on the financials, and 2- are you really saying that you pull for this organization no matter how bad the coaching, personnel, front office decsions are? Most fans, such as myself, became a Redskins fan during the glory years of Gibbs I. On the current course there is no way this franchise will return to those days. But apparently this does not matter to you... You might as well root for the Detroit Lions, the Bengals, the Raiders, etc.

I have posted in a couple of threads tonight saying how I am anti-Fassel and that I think the Redskins are screwed.

I will still root for the Redskins though. I cant help it, its in my blood. I am so upset over this turn of events I told people I wasnt sure if I could watch the games this year... Thats bull, there is no way I can resists watching the skins play no matter who the coach was. I am sure all Redskins fans feel the same way no matter where they stand on the matter.

I'll root for them but my expectations have been lowered. No more money to Dan as I'll just watch them on TV and stop buying any Redskin merchandise. Fassel? Give me a break! Damn you Cerato and damn you Snyder!

my same thoughts, and i've been a snyder supporter this is just :bsflag:

This thread makes as much sense as, "So if your children disappoint you, will you stop caring about them?". Sheesh. I hate the idea of starting all over yet again with a retread like Fassel, but I will never stop rooting for the team. I may stop paying to go to games and buying merchandise, but I will always pull for the Skins.

As a true and diehard fan of the Redskins, I will support my team regardless if

the Coach is Fassel, Williams, Johnson, or Cowher.

Anyone that jumps ship due to the coach is not a true Redskin fan.

Here Here :applause:

Redskins are my team no matter what. I may not agree or like everyrthing Danny boy does but come Sunday I'll be there dawned in Burgundy and Gold. :point2sky

Archived