Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Will you still root for the Fassel-led Skins" Thread (Merged)

SWFLSkins

Guest NebraSKIN

**** FASSEL AND THE ***** HORSE THAT HE RODE IN ON.

My interest level will drop to an all time low... probably right around the level of when we hired Steve "the joke" spurrier.

Dear Danny,

I will not purchase any redskins gear as long as you keep dunking this franchises head in water.

You have no clue. I tried ignoring your critics.... now, I'm one of them.

YOU SUCK>

With all the talk about hoping for Snyder to sell the team, I won't root for The Skins if they hire Fassel, why is Vinny in charge and blah, blah blah....I thought it should be written....Who is staying on board and who is jumping ship if Fassel is hired as HC?

--------------

Personally I think Fassel is hired to replace Saunders and Williams is either the HC or the DC... but I know about as much as anyone. What Bubba wrote about the media is true and as Schultzy used to say,,, I KNOW Nuthing!

But hey for the record, who is jumping?

I root for the Washington Redskins, not the Washingon Fassel's.

I can not even belive that they would consider hireing JIM FASSEL ARE THEY FREAKIN STUPID OR WHAT??????....AND WHY WOULD JOE GIBBS NOT RECOMMEND GREG WILLAMS??????.....it seems to me Joe just packed his bags and ran to Nc like a little girl because he lost to seattle for the second time in three years is he working for DAN OR NOT ????? ADVISOR TO WHAT???? PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK.... I HAVE BEEN A SKINS FAN FOR 40 YEARS LOOKS LIKE I MITE HAVE TO STOPPING WATCHING FOOTBALL AT THIS RATE!!!!

I can not even belive that they would consider hireing JIM FASSEL ARE THEY FREAKIN STUPID OR WHAT??????....AND WHY WOULD JOE GIBBS NOT RECOMMEND GREG WILLAMS??????.....it seems to me Joe just packed his bags and ran to Nc like a little girl because he lost to seattle for the second time in three years is he working for DAN OR NOT ????? ADVISOR TO WHAT???? PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK.... I HAVE BEEN A SKINS FAN FOR 40 YEARS LOOKS LIKE I MITE HAVE TO STOPPING WATCHING FOOTBALL AT THIS RATE!!!!

Dont let the door hit you on the way out chief.....

Don't let the door hit you in the proverbial patoosh when you leave then.

A fan for that long, to a team that you have no control over, and it's actions or deliberations have no real effect on your life.

See ya.

My friend, while I understand your frustration (most of us do), if you change teams because a petulant owner changes coaches, you weren't a true team fan. I have seen the future as it is told by Andyman.

Cya SuperJack*****

Why the Pukes? Because they are winning and have a good team? Why not go be a Ravens fan or a Cincinnati fan or a Dolphins fan? How about a Niners fan?

Yeah get out of here. While I don't agree with the decisions that are made, that's why I'm sitting here in an Engineering office and not in the front office at Redskins Park.

Obviously there is something that the higher-ups don't like about the current coaching staff.

Gibbs supposedly did recommend Williams. Synder is choosing to ignore his advice.

I'd never become a Cowboys fan. I will, however, give up my season tix if Fassel is hired. I'll watch the Skins games from the comfort of home.

Peeps are already giving up their season tickets. A guy I work with has been on the waiting list for a very long time and he just got a letter in the mail.

Bye, bye bandwagoners....BTW, email me if you're jumping ship and I'll give you an address where you can send your season tix. ;)

Archived