Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Will you still root for the Fassel-led Skins" Thread (Merged)

SWFLSkins

Blasphemy. Seems to me you were never a true Redskins fan. Just to entertain the thought of being a Cowboys' fan makes me vomit a little in my mouth.

IMO, it doesn't matter who the coach is. I will be a Redskins fan through thick or thin!!

HTTR!!!

And to call Gibbs a girl? Wow. Two things that just can't be done around here: hate on da Coach and threaten the fanbase with a switch to the dark side.

I hope and pray Danny isn't that damn stupid!!! If he is I will become a Carolina Panther:cuss:

And a Carolina Panther is nothing but a ****cat.

On the bright side, by virtue of the fact that you're 48, you're qualified to start at QB for them. Let us know how that works out for ya.

I am have put up with enough - leave it to Snyder to kill al lhope & momentum Gibbs was building. I am not capable of supporting the franchise in it's current state lead by Fassel as coach or any other person. I will go back to refelecting on the glory years of my youth.

I can not even belive that they would consider hireing JIM FASSEL ARE THEY FREAKIN STUPID OR WHAT??????....AND WHY WOULD JOE GIBBS NOT RECOMMEND GREG WILLAMS??????.....it seems to me Joe just packed his bags and ran to Nc like a little girl because he lost to seattle for the second time in three years is he working for DAN OR NOT ????? ADVISOR TO WHAT???? PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK.... I HAVE BEEN A SKINS FAN FOR 40 YEARS LOOKS LIKE I MITE HAVE TO STOPPING WATCHING FOOTBALL AT THIS RATE!!!!

I hate to signal out indivdual posters, but after that, really.....

Is it possible to have a list posted, maybe's on the front door, in BIG ASS letters, of morons who don't understand the concept of being a Redskin, lest alone to suggest such SACRILEGE as crossing over to the dark side?

I'm as pissed as the next guy with Danny boys latest faux pas, (trying to be polite to him, before i get locked up for saying what i TRULY feel, :mad: ), but no one, NO ONE, is bigger than the Washington Redskins, and we'll ALL just have to ride it out until Snyder and his lapdog "yes man" Vinny C finally get the hell out of our ball club, not turn and run to the first available team, particularly THEM!

Regardless of owner, coach or how ever bad it get's, REDSKIN FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE! (If you arn't, the doors that-a-way >>>>> Please make sure it hits you FIRMLY on the ass as you pass through it.).

Snyder may claim to be a great fan of the Redskins but this is ridiculous. Keep Greg Williams as head coach, hire Schwartz as DC, keep Saunders where he is and lets make a Super Bowl run next year. Collins showed us that this offense works if managed correctly.

For all of you "fans" stating you'll give up your season tix, PLEASE DO and thanks for stopping by. I've been on this f*cking list twice now to get tix. My best friend got them several yrs ago and we signed up together a long time ago, but it was my fault for not updatinig any info. Now I've been back on for 4 yrs and because I'm a Skins fan, I'll will stick with them through everything. EVERYTHING! New HC, new QB, new stadium, WHATEVER! These personnel decisions cannot make a true fan switch teams NO MATTER if we agree with them or not. If its GW, best of luck to you, if its Fassel, same to you. But no matter what, I'll be into the game for 4 quarters like I always am, no matter what...

yeah--but with less vigor, what with Sean Taylor getting murdered, Joe Gibbs retiring, Gregg Williams getting pushed out, and Jim Fassel (seriously? Jim Fassel??) moving in as head coach.

(seriously, let's add this up: our best overall player, our hall-of-fame coach, our defensive coordinator--gone--replaced with stool pigeons and a twice-fired coach...

I'm just over it.

THANKS FOR THE STABILITY DAN

Snyder may claim to be a great fan of the Redskins but this is ridiculous. Keep Greg Williams as head coach, hire Schwartz as DC, keep Saunders where he is and lets make a Super Bowl run next year. Collins showed us that this offense works if managed correctly.

Why does Snyder always screw things up ... to put it nicely :mad:

My loyalty is with the Skins. No matter who the next announced HC is, we're still 0-0 in the 2008 regular season. Certainly seems early in any coach's new regime to pack it in.

Besides, I've seen worse than this. I've been an O's fan my whole life too and Angelos has been there hosing that up for longer. Ten losing seasons in a row! Ten. The Skins have at least been to the playoffs three times since the O's last did.

To top it off. I heard Czaban this morning talking about becoming a Houston Texans fan. That's smart. Go root for a team that's never been over .500 and has never sniffed the playoffs. Why not root for the Devil Rays while he's at it.

Archived