Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lenny P's Rug

wbar3383

I thought this had to do with an actual rug... and I don't know why I was interested...

lol same here. When I first read the thread title, it was directly above the thread titled "Darrell's bike...". I thought it was a knock-off of that thread. I was expecting a pic of his rug..:laugh:

Not really sure why I would be interested in a thread about an actual rug either. :whoknows: :laugh:

I have noticed one thing...ever since that article questioning whether he was too old to cover sports came out he has been very quiet.

That picture of him thought...the stuff of nightmares...very scary looking there Lenny. It is however the best comb-over that I have seen since former Purdue Basketball Coach Gene Kady's comb-over.

I posted about this before. One day I saw him on sports center and as he talked he moved around some. I could clearly see the hair piece separate from his head and see the underlying baldness. I had it on DVR so could rewind it and watch it in slow mo. Most people didn't believe me but it is 100% true. I know something about baldness but not a hairpiece advocate.

I was trying to figure out what it reminded me of... and you nailed it!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Sorry but you are wrong. He has an industrial strength cotton candy maker that he dips his dome in each morning.

a4bafa52870bbe2259c7946afd3231cc.jpg

I have noticed one thing...ever since that article questioning whether he was too old to cover sports came out he has been very quiet.

That picture of him thought...the stuff of nightmares...very scary looking there Lenny. It is however the best comb-over that I have seen since former Purdue Basketball Coach Gene Kady's comb-over.

combover.bmp I had it left over from a look a likes thread.

Archived