Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MMQB - Roy Williams To Wear #21 In Pro Bowl WTF

TheNewU

Wow, a lot of you need to chill the heck out. Roy and Sean were buddies from last pro bowl. Roy was the first guy campaigning for the cowpukes to wear something in honor of Taylor. Seriously, just relax. It's getting ridicolous with you guys. Either someone doesn't honor taylor enough or someone is going too far in honoring Taylor. They were friends, let him do as he likes. Did you personally know Taylor? Probably not. Roy Williams did and Portis did and it was portis' decision to not wear it but since Williams is going as Taylors replacement and because he was Taylor's friend, you aren't in any position to say whether or not he should do it or be allowed to do it.

He is honoring Taylor in his own way. Give it a ****ing rest some of you.

:applause:

Yeah Roy said he was going to do something special for the Taylor family. I think its a good gesture, and Roy knows there is no way that he can ever match up to the same level Sean was at. I think Roy should give the proceeds from the pro-bowl (if the NFC wins) to the ST foundation.

Wow, a lot of you need to chill the heck out. Roy and Sean were buddies from last pro bowl. Roy was the first guy campaigning for the cowpukes to wear something in honor of Taylor. Seriously, just relax. It's getting ridicolous with you guys. Either someone doesn't honor taylor enough or someone is going too far in honoring Taylor. They were friends, let him do as he likes. Did you personally know Taylor? Probably not. Roy Williams did and Portis did and it was portis' decision to not wear it but since Williams is going as Taylors replacement and because he was Taylor's friend, you aren't in any position to say whether or not he should do it or be allowed to do it.

:applause: Nicely said :applause:

i dont see a problem with it. its his way of honoring sean.

i would hope he would check with the taylor family and other skins to see if they would be opposed to his move. but given the circumstances and how RW respected sean, i doubt they would have a problem with it. but it would be a nice gesture to check with the family and teammates.

but no matter what i think about roy the player, roy the man gets some respect for the action.

Wow, I never thought I'd see the day when a Cowboy player shows more class than Skins' fans. The fact that a player from our arch rival thinks enough of ST to wear is number should be celebrated. It shows that he respected Sean. I hope RW goes out there and levels anyone that crosses his path from the AFC like Sean would have.

Wow, I never thought I'd see the day when a Cowboy player shows more class than Skins' fans. The fact that a player from our arch rival thinks enough of ST to wear is number should be celebrated. It shows that he respected Sean. I hope RW goes out there and levels anyone that crosses his path from the AFC like Sean would have.

Exactly!! I now have TONS of respect for the Dallas Cowboys AND their fans this year. They know how much of an impact ST was to us and his teammates. That other teams don't. That's why I think we see idiotic columns from places like Seattle. They are ignorant to our situation and our feelings behind it.

Very well said. :applause:

Archived