Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What team are you pulling for in the playoffs? (merged M.E.T.)

portis&taylor

No picks for the team that you lost to today? Please don't take this as an insult but if my team loses, I want to see the team that beat me go as far as possible in the playoffs. Then you can at least say something like, "Well, we lost to the NFC champs or we lost to the Super Bowl champs". It makes the loss sting less.

No disrespect intended, but I usually go with a team that 1) can win games on the road and 2) isn't one dimensional on offense.

Green Bay & San Diego!

I think Favre's career is being written quite nicely. A Superbowl Win would be a nice way to end it.

Of my 3 brothers, one of them is a San Diego fan. They mean as much to him as the Skins do to me. For his happiness, may the Chargers do well!

I would pick Tampa over Dallas any day for the SB! But wouldn't mind seeing Green Bay in the SB since it may be BF's last year. But frankly, I think it's gonna be NE and Dallas in the SB (IMO).

Good job, Skins, I know you did your best!:applause:

Don't know if the following would help people decide which team they may or may not route for. Below is what I copied from the Washington Post Message Board from a Skins fan that was at the game.

My 2 brothers and I flew down from Alberta, Canada for the game. We were on the 40 yard line behind the skins bench first row. We had some Seattle Pond Scum right behind us. Every other word was F***, they never once cheered for their own team everything was swearing about the skins. On the Randle El touchdown we were celebrating and they decided to try and push us over the railing we turned around to tell them to back off and I got punched in the face and my brother got a beer poured on his head. At one point in the game Phillip Daniels turned around and looked towards us to which one the guys relentlessy called him every F****ng name in the book. The reason he looked over is because we were sitting right next to Daniels wife. She turned around and said "that is my husband I would appreciate it if you didn't talk about him like that" to which he replied "I don't F***ing care he is a mother f****er. I then told him to stop being so classless and have some respect for the man's wife. To which he gave me some choice words. He spent the rest of the game harrasing Daniels wife. We also had a Sean Taylor banner which they tried to rip out of our hands saying "we don't care about his death, we don't respect that, he f****ng deserved it"

Me and my brothers can put up with the heckling, but I felt so bad for Daniels wife. There was also another young girl 4 rows up from us who got a whole beer dumped on her, she came down the aisle to the front to tell a security guard all he said was "go back to your seat, get out of the aisle"

all teams have some classless fans. my friend is a bears fan and he went to the game at fedex wearing his bears jersey and got called every name in the book. this didn't stop him from cheering on the skins in their run to the playoffs.

No picks for the team that you lost to today? Please don't take this as an insult but if my team loses, I want to see the team that beat me go as far as possible in the playoffs. Then you can at least say something like, "Well, we lost to the NFC champs or we lost to the Super Bowl champs". It makes the loss sting less.

true...

But personally I rather see Farve win another.

Chargers vs Green Bay

Archived