Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What team are you pulling for in the playoffs? (merged M.E.T.)

portis&taylor

It's sad to see that our rival with the Cowboys is dimishing because of these new fans.

I remember when I was 10 everything was, Dallas Sucks, We love the Redskins and whose ever playing Dallas, NOBODY cheered for Dallas.

And now people are talking about cheering for them in the playoff's, PATHETIC.

It's sad to see that our rival with the Cowboys is dimishing because of these new fans.

I remember when I was 10 everything was, Dallas Sucks, We love the Redskins and whose ever playing Dallas, NOBODY cheered for Dallas.

And now people are talking about cheering for them in the playoff's, PATHETIC.

The only reason that I wouldn't mind seeing the Cowboys in Super Bowl is because the come from the NFC East. That at least shows that it is the strongest division in the NFC.

I agree the rivalry isn't what it used to be in the '70's and '80's.:2cents:

I want New England to win it all. I've never hated them, that's what Dallas and Philly are for.

But seriously, I'd like N.E. to win because it will not be at our expense, and I'd love to stop hearing about the Dolphins and how they beat the SKINS in the SB.

I want New England to win it all. I've never hated them, that's what Dallas and Philly are for.

But seriously, I'd like N.E. to win because it will not be at our expense, and I'd love to stop hearing about the Dolphins and how they beat the SKINS in the SB.

Well I have to agree with this tbh. I would like to see NE win another one, not for Brady and Belichick (whether he cheated or not) but for the 52 other guys on that team who never thought of cheating.

Warning: Rant follows :)

I have been reading some of the threads about who everyone is rooting for now that the 'Skins are out of it and I honestly can not believe my eyes!

ROOT FOR DALLAS? Are you joking?!?!

I have been a Redskins fan since 1971 and I would never, ever, under any circumstances root for the Cowpukes.

I hate their team, their owner (Jerry "Get off the field and back in your box, Satan" Jones), their Redneck PBR drinking, Gomer looking coach, their uniforms, their name, their stupid star on their helmets and their field, their self proclaimed nickname "America's Team" (I don't recall getting to vote!), their players, (especially, the Team Obliterator), their stadium with the hole in the roof (what, did they run out of money?) and their willingness to tell anyone listening how freaking awesome they are.

I honestly can not imagine a Redskins fan even considering rooting for Dallas. The very thought makes me want to hurl.

Am I nuts? Am I overreacting? Cuz this seriously has me just saying :wtf:

Green Bay for sure, although I wouldn't mind the Giants in the NFC as long as Indy wasn't their opponent in the SB and they didn't win it all in the end. I don't hate them the way I do Dallas or the Iggles. But for now, my support goes to GB.

From the AFC, definitely Jax. I'm still bitter about Norvus and sick of Brady and Manning hype.

Warning: Rant follows :)

I have been reading some of the threads about who everyone is rooting for now that the 'Skins are out of it and I honestly can not believe my eyes!

ROOT FOR DALLAS? Are you joking?!?!

I have been a Redskins fan since 1971 and I would never, ever, under any circumstances root for the Cowpukes.

I hate their team, their owner (Jerry "Get off the field and back in your box, Satan" Jones), their Redneck PBR drinking, Gomer looking coach, their uniforms, their name, their stupid star on their helmets and their field, their self proclaimed nickname "America's Team" (I don't recall getting to vote!), their players, (especially, the Team Obliterator), their stadium with the hole in the roof (what, did they run out of money?) and their willingness to tell anyone listening how freaking awesome they are.

I honestly can not imagine a Redskins fan even considering rooting for Dallas. The very thought makes me want to hurl.

Am I nuts? Am I overreacting? Cuz this seriously has me just saying :wtf:

I love you. :cheers:

**** Dallas. **** Seattle.

I'll take the Colts in the AFC and whatever sacrificial lamb from the NFC. Only the Giants are capable of giving the Pats a run for their money, and even they are too inconsistent to get the W. There is no team in the NFC capable of beating the AFC representative therefore I don't care. Skins.

Anyone playing against the Girls and Seattle.

Now that our beloved redskins are once again out of the playoffs, which team are you pulling for? I am going with the jags, they are everything that out team should have been.

Definitely pulling for good ole #4. I am pulling for the Jags in the AFC because I think they have the best chance to beat NE. If it comes down to a Packers/Jags Super Bowl, again definitely pulling for the Pack.

Archived