Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need a HUGE favor!

ChampSkinsFanatic

I can handle this. You take care of business!

EDIT: Here is part 1 of pre-game...Should have the second part uploaded soon. Sorry guys, but it was my boy's bedtime, so I missed taping the post-game...

Pedro Taylor on Comcast - Part 1

Pedro Taylor on Comcast - Part 2

Will they have a TV in the delivery room? It would be a shame if you had to miss the birth...lol

I am unsure as to what I would choose: The birth of my child or the Washington Redskins in a crazy playoff game. I just don't know LOL.

HTTR

Thanks alot for the support guys and thanks for uploading the Pedro Taylor interviews. I wish the outcome of the game could have been different.

But I'm happy to announce My son was born yesterday at 9:02 I gave him the middle name TaySean as a tribute to Sean Taylor.

He was 7 lbs 14 oz and 21 inches:point2sky

HTTR!

Thanks alot for the support guys and thanks for uploading the Pedro Taylor interviews. I wish the outcome of the game could have been different.

But I'm happy to announce My son was born yesterday at 9:02 I gave him the middle name TaySean as a tribute to Sean Taylor.

HTTR!

Congrats. Nice to know everything went well. :cool:

I was wondering that since this thread started if you were gonna name your kid Pedro, or even Sean. Guess you answered my question.

LOL. The number 21 again.

HTTR!

I woulda stuck with sean, but to each their own :laugh:

Congrats on the baby boy!

Archived