Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the Prospect You Are Going To Pimp?

method man

3rd round...WR Jordy Nelson - KSU, 6'3" 217lbs

The guy doesn't have a great 40 but awesome football speed. Watch him tear up CB Aqib Talib (KS)

Check this out:

Wow this guy has got GREAT football speed.

I've just watched his player profile and I am really impressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPaU-yrSVWY&feature=related

I really hope we draft him.

Personally I've been keeping my eyes on Owen Schmitt (one of my co-workers is a huge WVU homer, but did put me the bug in my ear about him), the dude is a beast. I didn't see his game last night, but what I have seen of him has impressed me. He looks like a freight truck similar to Sellers. I would love to have him, he's a good rushing and blocking FB. So I want to see us grab him up in the draft.

I would also like to see us grab a WR with good size like Limes Sweed or a top notch DE. In the later rounds I would like to see us grab up a project CB, and some OL depth.

I know the scouts already know about him, I'm sure, but someone really needs to get in the Skins FO's ear about actually DRAFTING Schmitt.

Because no one takes fullbacks in the 1st or 2nd rounds (this isn't like 1990 with Jarrod Bunch or whatever lol) you can be assured he will not be drafted until later. I don't know if he'd even be taken in the 3rd round.

But seriously, they need to get this guy. Some players just make sense and fit.

Amen. I AM a huge WVU homer, alum, and season ticket holder. Schmitt is my favorite Mountaineer of all time, in any sport. The Fiesta Bowl was yet another chapter in the legend of Owen Schmitt. He is an absolute monster, will likely be available in the 3rd maybe even 4th, and would fit in perfectly since Sellers is getting up there in age.

Here was his big TD run in the Fiesta Bowl. Keep in mind he's 250 and runs a 4.5 as a FB. Longest run in Fiesta Bowl history.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3728780428383257841&q=owen+schmitt&total=49&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=9

James Hardy entered the draft. While he has nice size he also has serious chracater concerns. Gibbs would never touch him. He got battery charges for beating his girlfriend and some reports say he hit his child dunno if that part is true or not. He also was suspended for 2 games this year for breaking unspecified team rules.

I'm pimping a trade down then drafting that big moose Brandon Albert from UVA. Can step in from day 1 and dominate at LG. We need a roadgrader think Tre Johnson in his prime but far more athletic.

If we don't get him in the first, the Giants are going to take him... We need to get Adibi in the 1st.

If they did, I would absolutely laugh my ass off. Adibi is a second rounder AT BEST. He is easily behind Keith Rivers, Laurinitis, and Connor. I am also pretty sure he is behind Crable, Henderson, Wheeler, and others as well.

James Hardy entered the draft. While he has nice size he also has serious chracater concerns. Gibbs would never touch him. He got battery charges for beating his girlfriend and some reports say he hit his child dunno if that part is true or not. He also was suspended for 2 games this year for breaking unspecified team rules.

I'm pimping a trade down then drafting that big moose Brandon Albert from UVA. Can step in from day 1 and dominate at LG. We need a roadgrader think Tre Johnson in his prime but far more athletic.

We've got Kendall who may not be a Pro Bowler but is an above average player there for one more year.

We've got Kendall who may not be a Pro Bowler but is an above average player there for one more year.

Yeah but Kendall will also be 37. Kendall also did'nt practice all year becuase of creaky knees. That to me is taking a huge risk. Sure Thomas will be back at RG.

Think about this seriously..

LG-Kendall- 37 did'nt practice much has creaky knees

C-Rabach-Going on 34 or 35 a steady player but average

RG-Randy Thomas- missed all year and 31

Backups

Fabini- he is average and 35ish and a UFA

Demulling-35ish and below average and a UFA

Pucillo-he sucks and is coming off injury

If Pucillo has to start at guard or center ala GB game we are in trouble.

You draft a young road grader like Albert after trading down. You plug him in and then you have great experciened depth at guard with Kendall who can play center has well.

We've had problems on 3rd-4th and 1 even when we had overrated Dockery,Jansen and Thomas in the lineup. We need a young stud on the interior of our o-line more then a DE at this point.

I think both lines gotta be addressed day 1.

Boy he would present a match problem wouldn't he?

I'm sure we'll hear more about this guy as the combines get closer

Not to mention a great guy to block kicks

character issues JG won't touch. Assualted girlfriend and supposedly kid has well. Suspened 2 games for breaking team rules.

Archived