Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the Prospect You Are Going To Pimp?

method man

Duke Robinson - Left Guard from Oklahoma - Projected First Round Pick

I'm not sure if he has declared yet, but has a good chance at being the first guard taking in this years draft.

Roy Schuening - Guard out of Oregon State - Projected Second-Third Round

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/og/royschuening.html

Philip Merling - Defensive End from Clemson - Projected Second Round?

Another junior who has yet to declare, but has ideal LDE size

I don't think it's very wise to draft a guard in the early rounds of a draft unless he can also play tackle. We have Bugel who can turn a late rounder into a hall of famer.

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (CB) 3rd

6-2, sub 4.4 40....... needs to put on a bit of weight but looks like he could be a stud.....

Zach Bowman (CB) 2nd day pick...

6-2, good size.... has had some injuries throughout college but has the potential to be a great one, if he is around on the 2nd day and we are up, we should go for him.

Joey Haynos (TE) 2nd day pick...

6-8, pretty good size and speed, not necessarily a game breaker, but looks like he could be in the mold of a Yoder/Fasano/Manumaleuna becoming a great 2nd TE receiving option behind Cooley down the road. Plus I dont wanna see Koz have to keep coming back.

Curtis Gatewood (OLB) late 1st day pick

6-3, 245 4.55 40...... looks like a player with some solid physical attributes that can be molded into a good eventual replacement for Washington.

OWEN SCHMITT

I had the opportunity to work for W.V.U. football this past season for my internship in video production. I got to know the guys as I was there at practice everyday and I have to say that Owen would be a helluva fit for the Skin's. I don't care where he goes, I will be getting a jersey of this guy. Take a look at what he said after the Fiesta Bowl win a few days ago. I'm a grown man and it brought tears to my eyes.

In the end, I think he would be a great fit for the Skin's, but I'm not sure if we should be looking for his position that early in the draft, but I'd have to say if he got drafted by the Skin's this year I would probably be the happiest I have ever been in my life. Him and Chris Cooley on the same team would scare me if I was the opposing defense.

Take a look at Owen's lifting records, he's a FREAK.

I'm with you on this guy. We need a 3rd and 1 back with some power. I've watched him in several games this year and I think not only would he be a good blocking back, but he can line up as a TB and punch it in the hole between the tackles. Kind of reminds me a little of Mike Alstott. I would love for us to pick him, but we also need a pash rushing DL. I hope we can get both.

Jordy Nelson would be a great 2 nd round WR, good size and also good speed :applause:

In high school he won state titles in the 100, 200, 400 and long jump.

I posted him earlier and agree.

3rd round...WR Jordy Nelson - KSU, 6'3" 217lbs

The guy doesn't have a great 40 but awesome football speed. Watch him tear up CB Aqib Talib (KS)

Check this out:

I don't think it's very wise to draft a guard in the early rounds of a draft unless he can also play tackle. We have Bugel who can turn a late rounder into a hall of famer.

Steve Hutchinson, Kendall Simmons, Eric Steinbach, Chris Snee, Alan Faneca and Logan Mankins have all been successful guards taken in the late 1st or early second in the past decade. If Duke comes out and grades out as a late first rounder I think the Redskins should take a look at him.

Bugel has done a great job, but no one is confusing Stephon Heyer for Joe Jacoby. Bugel could not do anything with Mark Wilson and Jim Molinaro.

Archived