Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

redskins me="SiCkSoULjA" post="10121004" timestamp="1422058864"]I've never heard a Haymon fighter talk bad about him. arum and king are known to be scam artist

This is boxing. Give it time. Not saying Hayman is gonna turn into the new Don King and Bob Arum, but let's give it some time.

Mayweather dont want the fight period. He makes excuse after excuse year after year. I think he wins but he dont wanna take that risk period.

This is why boxing sucks anymore and MMA has taken over combat sports. The best should fight the best period if they were in MMA they woulda fought 3 times by now its ridiculus.

back to fights that will actually happen:

Rios/Alvarado III tonight on HBO.

Picking Rios by late stoppage. Feeling that Rios has more left of the two at this point in their careers. Neither fighter has looked good since their 2nd bout, but Rios at least has looked more durable.

Alvarado needs professional help, away from boxing.

this was completely different from the first two fights. Alvarado looked scared. Was weird. He would not let his hands go at all and just took everything.

His defense was really pathetic too, even more so than his usual face defense. Rios looked good though.

The way he said "4" is the funniest/saddest things Ive seen in boxing.

He said that "The Fight Is On." He strongly implied that it's a done deal.

yeah, when I asked you to quote him. I wanted the actual quotes:

“I believe that it’s going to happen,” said Sam Watson, right-hand man to Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s adviser, Al Haymon, in regard to a targeted May 2 clash with Manny Pacquiao at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. “I believe that everybody involved wants it. I believe that. I know that Floyd wants it.”

Watson opined following Wednesday’s press conference at the NBC Studios to announce the network’s new boxing series titled, “Premier Boxing Champions” (“PBC on NBC”) as part of a multi-year deal between the network and Haymon.

“Floyd wants to fight Manny. It’s no secret,” said Watson, in the wake of news that Pacquiao has agreed to his side of the terms and that the Filipino fighter expected Mayweather to do the same “before the end of this month.”

“I think that they’re putting all of that together. I mean, when it gets done, I guess that we’re all going to know. I’m sure that they’re working on everything.”

He said Floyd wants to fight Manny and they are working on things. Nothing there says its a done deal. This is why no one can take you serious. You read what you wanted.

I guess you don't take Trexx seriously either, because he was going along with what Watson said too.

And who are you to talk, you posted a video of Ariza as if his word is gospel. Considering Pacquiao fired his ass and he now works for Mayweather, there's no way he can be bias.

I guess if Pacquiao's head of security comes out and says, "this fight isn't happening because Mayweather blah, blah, blah." Should we take his word as the gospel truth?

I guess you don't take Trexx seriously either, because he was going along with what Watson said too.

And who are you to talk, you posted a video of Ariza as if his word is gospel. Considering Pacquiao fired his ass and he now works for Mayweather, there's no way he can be bias.

I guess if Pacquiao's head of security comes out and says, "this fight isn't happening because Mayweather blah, blah, blah." Should we take his word as the gospel truth?

You didn't watch the Ariza clip.

You didn't read Watson's quotes.

And you really have your mind made up.

Stephen Espinoza, the head of Showtime sports who is directly involved with negotiations, made those tweets saying nothing has even been drafted and you pretty much ignored that to continue on your stance.

No one takes you serious on this topic.

Lol..Like I'm supposed to care who you take seriously. I don't know you from Adam.

And if you look around the net, even Mayweather fans are getting tired of his BS. One of his fans called me on Saturday and stated, "you were right, Mayweather is scarrrrred."

And maybe it's you who need to read Espinosa's comments. He clearly said that they've negotiated some stuff and he said that Showtime, HBO and Mayweather/Hayman have yet to sign off. Notice he didn't say Pacquiao/TR. So maybe Arum is telling the truth.

But I know, it will be Arum's fault when the fight doesn't get signed.

And maybe it's you who need to read Espinosa's comments. He clearly said that they've negotiated some stuff and he said that Showtime, HBO and Mayweather/Hayman have yet to sign off. Notice he didn't say Pacquiao/TR. So maybe Arum is telling the truth.

once again, you are making things up:

“Arum has been saying a lot of inaccuracies,” Espinzoa told the Los Angeles Times in a telephone interview Saturday.

“Here’s where we are: There is no contract awaiting Floyd’s signature, and Bob Arum knows that. Floyd has represented to [CBS/Showtime Chairman] Leslie Moonves, to [his manager] Al Haymon and to me personally that he wants to make the fight, and we are making very good progress. But there are no contracts. There are open issues between Showtime and HBO that are being resolved.

“Discussions are ongoing. We’ve made significant progress. And Floyd has given us clear directions to make the fight.”

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-mayweather-pacquiao-boxing-showtime-arum-20150124-story.html

Here is another interview Espinoza had with Fight Hype a few days ago:

To get to the specifics, Floyd isn't holding anything up. No one is waiting on Floyd to rubber stamp or sign anything. Arum isn't being truthful on this and he knows it. There is no contract that is awaiting Floyd's signature and Bob Arum knows that. Floyd has been absolutely clear with all of us, with Leslie Moonves, with Al Haymon, and with me, that he wants the Pacquiao fight.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article19160.html

and here are his tweets.

https://twitter.com/stephenespinoza

You literally made that statement up. You are beyond trolling at this point.

Edited by JoeWolf990

OK, I get it. You're in Mayweather's camp.

And he did say that they've negotiated things. He specifically said that Showtime, HBO and Mayweather/Hayman has yet to sign off.

From what I've gathered, he only thing to work out is the telecast stuff.

HBO and Mayweather/Hayman has yet to sign off.

point to the quote that says that. Just show it. I provided you various links of what Espinoza has said the last few days, refuting what Arum said. In fact Espinoza has flat out said that Arum is lying.

I have no idea what is going on in your brain and how you are interpreting plain statements, but this is getting really tedious and annoying.

Espinoza said there is no contract to sign, yet you are still claiming that he says he is waiting for a signature lol.

Lol...You can get mad all you want to. Numerous website have said, Pacquiao has agreed to the terms. I guess it can.be misinterpreted that Pacquiao has signed a contract to fight Mayweather. But he has agreed to Mayweather's terms. Mayweather gets the lions share. He gets random blood testing. The date. The venue. All of Mayweather's demands have been agreed upon by Pacquiao. Mayweather can still agree while HBO/Showtime sort out who's broadcasting what.

All this while Mayweather is STILL giving the same tired ass excuses, "Pacquiao not too long ago got KO'd." "His PPV numbers are bad." Blah, blah, blah.

Floyd needs to man up or just retire already. No one wants to hear the Arum copout excuses anymore.

Even his fans are fed up with the continuation of the same excuses. Don't believe me, look around the net.

Edited by DM72

Lol...You can get mad all you want to. Numerous website have said, Pacquiao has agreed to the terms. I guess it can.be misinterpreted that Pacquiao has signed a contract to fight Mayweather. But he has agreed to Mayweather's terms. Mayweather gets the lions share. He gets random blood testing. The date. The venue. All of Mayweather's demands have been agreed upon by Pacquiao. Mayweather can still agree while HBO/Showtime sort out who's broadcasting what.

All this while Mayweather is STILL giving the same tired ass excuses, "Pacquiao not too long ago got KO'd." "His PPV numbers are bad." Blah, blah, blah.

Floyd needs to man up or just retire already. No one wants to hear the Arum copout excuses anymore.

Even his fans are fed up with the continuation of the same excuses. Don't believe me, look around the net.

Im not mad at all. You said Espinoza suggested that it was Floyd and his team holding up the agreement. I asked you to back it up, and all you have done since is call me a Floyd fanboy, etc. Basically, you got caught out there and have nothing to say except descend into childish insults.

You have one guy who is actually at the table of negotiations saying something, and instead you run with "numerous websites," as something more valid.

More than anything though, no one has actually bashed Pacquaio in this entire conversation. I haven't said a bad word about him. Even Floyd hasnt. I have no idea why you insist on defending Arum, but continue with that. I hope the money he is paying you is good.

Just say that Espinoza did not say that Floyd or Manny are holding up negotiations and that you were wrong about that. Its much easier than doing this stupid childish attacks.

Not once did I say that Espinosa said Floyd is holding up the negotiations. From an article on boxingnews24, Espinosa is quoted as saying, HBO, Showtime ans Mayweather/Hayman has yet to sign off on anything. Considering he didn't say Pacquiao/Arum, that leads you to think that they did actually sign off on what have been negotiated.

And my friend, you're the one that started the childish insults. But I could care less about that.

From an article on boxingnews24, Espinosa is quoted as saying, HBO, Showtime ans Mayweather/Hayman has yet to sign off on anything.

link it.

And also see where the quotes come from. Like I said several times, prove it.