Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How random former Redskins did on other teams this year

ratbert_rizzo

Recognized Players

Derrick Dockery Started all 16 games for the Bills.

David Patten 54 catches 792 yards and 3 TDs for the Saints.

T.J. Duckett 65 carries for 335 yards and 3 TDs for the Lions. Thats 5.2 yards per carry.

Christian Fauria 15 games for the Panthers with 5 catches for 39 yards including 2 TDs.

Renaldo Wynn 12 tackles and 3.5 sacks for the Saints.

Ade Jimoh Had 2 tackles in 6 games for the Bears before going on the IR.

Adam Archuleta 54 tackles, 2 sacks and 1 INT for the Bears.

Lemar Marshall 8 tackles and 1 sack for the Bengals before going on the IR.

Ryan Clark 22 tackles and 1 sack for the Steelers before going on IR.

Robert Royal 25 catches for 248 yards and 3 TDs for the Bills.

Patrick Ramsey 29 of 48 262 yards 1 TD 1 INT in 2 games for the Broncos.

Random Players

Chris Clemons 22 tackles and 8 sacks while playing in all 16 games for the Raiders.

Cedric Killings 1 tackle for the Texans before going on the IR.

Dimitri Patterson 12 tackles for the Chiefs in 13 games.

Robert McCune 4 tackles in 2 games for the Ravens.

Kenny Wright 7 games 6 tackles for the Browns.

Zak Keasey 13 games, 7 tackles, 2 rushes for 4 yards for the 49ers.

Taylor Jacobs 3 catches 40 yards and a TD in 4 games with the 49ers. 6 games with no stats for the Broncos.

Ike Ndukwe On the Dolphins 53 man roster.

Mark Wilson On the Raiders 53 man roster.

Gibran Hamden On the Bills 53 man roster.

There you go, I can't say I'm sorry to see most of these guys go but people like Chris Clemons would probably be nice to keep around. It is always good to know that our lovechild Robert McCune has a job. If you want to add anymore men to this list go ahead or if you miss any of these guys or are just shocked that they are still around feel free to say so. Hope you enjoy it.

So maybe Patten did put up comparable numbers to Santana Moss for a fraction of the price. It would be nice to have him back if he showed anything with the Redskins to indicate that he could get 800 yards receiving. It is somewhat a testament to Drew Brees for Patten's success.

So maybe Patten did put up comparable numbers to Santana Moss for a fraction of the price. It would be nice to have him back if he showed anything with the Redskins to indicate that he could get 800 yards receiving. It is somewhat a testament to Drew Brees for Patten's success.

Some of it can be attributed to Brees, but I think a large part of it is that he is finally healthy.

Chris Clemons 22 tackles and 8 sacks while playing in all 16 fames for the Raiders.

Wow...had no idea Clemons was going off like that. I loved him as a 3rd down pass-rusher; looks like he's finally starting to come into his own. Of course we have the same thing in Chris Wilson, and Marcus is still quite a pass-rusher, but I'd love to have Clemons still around.

I guess a lot of it comes down to, what did they do with thier chances in DC? And who did we keep over them? There's a 53 limit roster so someone has to go.

Also you could say Smoot was a wash in Minn, but he had a pretty good yeqar here, so......

Recognized Players

Derrick Dockery Started all 16 games for the Bills.

David Patten 54 catches 792 yards and 3 TDs for the Saints.

T.J. Duckett 65 carries for 335 yards and 3 TDs for the Lions. Thats 5.2 yards per carry.

Christian Fauria 15 games for the Panthers with 5 catches for 39 yards including 2 TDs.

Renaldo Wynn 12 tackles and 3.5 sacks for the Saints.

Ade Jimoh Had 2 tackles in 6 games for the Bears before going on the IR.

Adam Archuleta 54 tackles, 2 sacks and 1 INT for the Bears.

Lemar Marshall 8 tackles and 1 sack for the Bengals before going on the IR.

Ryan Clark 22 tackles and 1 sack for the Steelers before going on IR.

Robert Royal 25 catches for 248 yards and 3 TDs for the Bills.

Patrick Ramsey 29 of 48 262 yards 1 TD 1 INT in 2 games for the Broncos.

Random Players

Chris Clemons 22 tackles and 8 sacks while playing in all 16 fames for the Raiders.

Cedric Killings 1 tackle for the Texans before going on the IR.

Dimitri Patterson 12 tackles for the Chiefs in 13 games.

Robert McCune 4 tackles in 2 games for the Ravens.

Kenny Wright 7 games 6 tackles for the Browns.

Zak Keasey 13 games, 7 tackles, 2 rushes for 4 yards

Taylor Jacobs 3 catches 40 yards and a TD in 4 games with the 49ers. 6 games with no stats for the Broncos.

Ike Ndukwe On the Dolphins 53 man roster.

Mark Wilson On the Raiders 53 man roster.

Gibran Hamden On the Bills 53 man roster.

Dockery - Nice to see he's doing well, but I still think the Skins made the right choice with their $.

Patten - His fault or not, it just didn't work out here.

Fauria - redundant here

Wynn - Way to go, big guy! :applause:

Archuleta - Good riddance. Especially for the price. One Bears depth chart has him as a backup now.

Clark - Servicable safety. Wish we'd kept him.

Rosenfels - Nice to see him succeed too.

The rest - Meh. I'm not that knowledgeable a fan.

Only a few guys really stood out to me:

Clemons; but Rocky was having a great year prior to the injury. Godfrey/Blades/Campbell have filled in well. In particular Godfrey made 2 key plays in the Minn. game. 1) Nailed Jackson on the play that led to the Smoot INT, caused the fumble on shanco (sp).

Bears fans have pretty much validated Archuletta and feel stupid that they made a move for him (thanks Chicago :applause: )

Patten; when he's not injured or ill (menegitis) he's a pretty decent WR, we never got the opportunity to see that (also Brees helps)

Fauria: again, injuries but look at his replacement Todd Yoder

7 catches, 97 yds and 1TD, not bad for our blocking TD

Glad Renaldo, Patrick, Chris, Doc and some of the other guys are doing well.

What does that have to do with Dockery playing well?

When former Pats' C Damien Woody went to the Lions, he later regretted the decision saying how the atmosphere between the Pats and Lions have BIG gaps(one franchise wants to win, while the other just plays for their paychecks).

You always wonder if Dockery, even despite playing well, has regrets too. And pretty much every FA that goes to bad teams.

We did not utilize Pattons abilities; plain and simple.

:laugh: 54 catches 792 yards and 3 TDs are about what his career averages are. Considering he was brought in to be the #2 WR and this is what he does this year, I'd say that he didn't show us enough talent to warrant being a Redskin. :helmet:

I was just talking about Dimitri Patterson at the game last weekend. I thought I was the only one who would bother to remember the name of a practice squad guy who got a game-ending interception in the garbage time of a blowout in his only game. :laugh:

The stats for Arch make him look too good (compared to how great he was here). You need to add in how many tackles he missed and how many times he got burned for TDs before he got demoted again.

Patten, was also a contributor last season however it seemed that with the Redskins, he had a system going where he could just say his leg hurt and still get paid.

I'm shocked that Taylor Jacobs and former NFL Europe MVP Gibran Hamden are actually on rosters. The latter is a big snub to my boy Casey Bramlet to be added to the fact that the losing QB of that last championship is on a roster. Oddly enough, speaking of NFLE greats, Hamburg's 2006 QB Brock Berlin, with his 3-6-1 record as an NFLE starter actually started a game for the Rams this year.

To do what? Make Lloyd look good? :doh:

Patten was cut for a reason, and that was he is just as bad as Lloyd is but had less of a salary cap hit.

Why all the hate for Patten? Dude had a good year and could have even been the leading WR on the skins this year had he stayed with them.

:laugh: 54 catches 792 yards and 3 TDs are about what his career averages are. Considering he was brought in to be the #2 WR and this is what he does this year, I'd say that he didn't show us enough talent to warrant being a Redskin. :helmet:

I'm confused. 54 for 792 isn't good for a #2 WR? The year Patten just had matches what Moss and Randle El did this year for the skins. Only Patten did it in only 5 starts.

Archived