Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What will it take to satisfy you? POLL

FunBunch7

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

They have already made me more happy then I could ever imagine. Everything from now on is a plus, I honestly feel good inside when I see how these players have come together for eachother and done well.

This is all for them, if they win one or everything in the playoffs it couldn't make me love THIS group anymore.

I say satisfied already, but WANT more. If that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense and I agree.

This will go down as an amazing feat just the fact that the team pulled it together to make the playoffs.

...and getting to beat Dallas in the manner we did makes it all the more amazing and wonderful!

Two years ago this team won their Wild Card game and then lost to Seattle in the Divisional Round. For me to be satisfied this time around they need to beat Seattle and then go to Dallas and WIN in the Divisional Round. Anything beyond that would be very nice, but to be any level of success this year, they have to do at least that much.

Man, hard to actually vote on this. I'm so happy now but want more, is that bad? that 05' loss to the hawks still annoys the hell out of me so winning this game would be sweet revenge.

Nice to hear you got tickets right behind the Redskins bench! That is awesome dude!

Unless the Pats get knocked out, I think it is safe to say that everyone else is playing for second place.

that said, I want to beat Dallas in the divisional game.

I don't buy that **** at all, we blitz Brady and we will be fine.

Besides, I think JVille will beat them.

Nice to hear you got tickets right behind the Redskins bench! That is awesome dude!

You know me, if I'm going, I'm going all out :laugh: I really wish you could fly in for this one but I understand. Let's agree to meet at the Superbowl, now my girl and I have a place to stay at your house right? :D :logo:

If they lose this week: I'm satisfied. Considering the cards we got dealt, what they accomplished = no complaint.

That said, wiping those "we weren't really trying" expressions off the 'Boys faces, wouldn't exactly hurt the season.

I don't buy that **** at all, we blitz Brady and we will be fine.

Besides, I think JVille will beat them.

We are a different team then we our first time around. If we see them again, it will be the Superbowl and i will be happy.

I agree, Jacksonville can beat them. Indy can too. Thats why I said unless they get knocked out, it seems like the race is to be second.

You know me, if I'm going, I'm going all out :laugh: I really wish you could fly in for this one but I understand. Let's agree to meet at the Superbowl, now my girl and I have a place to stay at your house right? :D :logo:

If the Skins make it to the Super Bowl I am hoping to parlay then rental of my house for the week into some tickets to the game.

I figure I should be able to fetch 5-7k for my house for SB week...2,400 square feet, 4 bed about 10 minutes from Cardinals Stadium.

If the Skins make it though I am thinking of opening up my home to all ESer's as long as they pitch in for me to go to the game with my wife...lol...seriously though :)

Archived