Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What will it take to satisfy you? POLL

FunBunch7

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I almost said I'd be satisfied by just getting into the playoffs. Then I considered the prospect of avenging 2005's loss to the Seahawks. They're very beatable, IMO, and I'd hate losing to a lesser team.

After yesterday's sweet victory over the Boys, I'd hate to wipe that out with a season-ending loss in Dallas. To be able to knock them out of the playoffs would be enough for me.

You are definitely right WVU, it is a completely different team out there on every side of the ball (except ARE and his prissy tip toe punt returns).

This team acted like they were owed something and a win was just going to fall in their lap.

Now this team is out to slap you in the face and take that booty! :laugh:

i'm so proud of what the team has done thus far, but to be honest just seeing their intensity i know that they can make it far in the playoffs. at the very least i expect a win against the overrated seahawks and a win against the cowboys, who we showed we can keep up with very well. although, even if they lost in the first round i wouldn't be ashamed in the least.

I am not exactly satisfied, but I am happy with the way this team has played the past 4 weeks. I think that 2 more wins will truly satisify me, but I will not be bashing if we exit Saturday, not that I think we will. If this team keeps playing the way that they have been, a Super Bowl appearance is not out of the question.

I say satisfied already, but WANT more. If that makes sense.

Archived