Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboy vs. Cowboy fight at Fedex.

Walking Deadman

There was no big play. The reaction was because one of the dudes got thrown down to the next couple of rows.
actually there was a big play, you can hear it coming across the intercom announcing what the play was but i couldn't make it out....just it was coincidental it happened just as the guy was tossed lol

Listen closely i think its when Portis ran into the endzone (possibly the one where he did a flip)

The Mr. Irrelevant blog has it right here:

http://misterirrelevant.com/

(and yes, I looked for cowboys fight via search and in ANFL and Stadium and found nothing ;) )

I was wondering who these idiots were. Our tickets are right below these seats and one of these morons was walking around without his shirt on before they finally kicked him out. Thanks for the post, this explains it, the two Cowgirl idiots were fighting.

Luv

#21 Always in our Hearts

Was this really in section 428? Can someone confirm this?

Yes, it was. I was sitting right below these idiots. Security finally showed up (took them quite awhile) and hauled off the guy without the shirt. Not sure what happened to the other guy, he may have been taken out. They got into a couple of fights, I think that video showed the second one. It was definitely in 428 around row 23-24.

This is ridiculous. Security should be tighter and they need to start hauling people off to jail for this crap.

I would love to take my family to a game sometime, but not with this crap. My wife and I went to the Jets game in 2003 and I saw no problems. In fact I had a couple of Jets fans next to me and we all got along great. Is there any part of the stadium I could take my kids without dumbasses ruining it for us?

In all seriousness I'm glad there weren't any women or children around... especially when the fight spilled over into the next row.

They really need to clamp down on this nonsense. I would like to see the Redskins really address this type of thing in the offseason.

In all seriousness I'm glad there weren't any women or children around... especially when the fight spilled over into the next row.

They really need to clamp down on this nonsense. I would like to see the Redskins really address this type of thing in the offseason.

I agree. The wifey and I were talking about coming out there and watching another game in 2008 but if this crap is frequent I'll ave to pass and just enjoy the Sunday Ticket.

I agree. The wifey and I were talking about coming out there and watching another game in 2008 but if this crap is frequent I'll ave to pass and just enjoy the Sunday Ticket.

I think about bringing my son to his first game at some point (he's now 18 months old) when he's 5 or 6... but at this rate, I'll probably have to wait until he's 18. :(

Every year this gets worse and worse. And so far nothing from the organization to address this. Fact is, it's just not a place for families, and that's sad to me. :(

Archived