Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NO CRAP!A medium told a girl I work with the Superbowl matchups!!

michael_33

I work with this girl who is married to a HUGE Packers fan I know...(their both big Packers fans actually)

Well anyway...She recieved a gift card (I think 50$?)to one of those "sit down" mediums,that you can go too.(JFYI...I don't believe in any of that crap!)

Well anyways...She was just as skeptical as I always have been about knowing the future and crap like that...

So she asked this lady(Medium) who was going to be playing in the "National Football League Championship game or Superbowl as it is called..?

And this is what the Medium told her...(I quote to you as my co-worker told me)

"This is the season of the blue lightening and the Red Indians to go to war"!The Red Indians have lost many men from the storm,but will once again prove that their spirit is much stronger than their cause"

Of course my co-worker (a blonde :silly: ) had no idea what this meant,so she asked me as she was in total confusion as to why the medium didn't just name football teams...

I found this interesting and thought I would share this with my fellow friends&members...

Is it possible the Medium was on crack? :laugh:

P.S. ...and we know she wasn't talking about the chiefs! :cheers:

...(and I would not in no way pay 50 bucks for that crap!)

(I also told my co-worker "I don't think she said the Packers"... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )

"This is the season of the blue lightening and the Red Indians to go to war!The Red Indians have lost many men from the storm,but will once again prove that their spirit is much stronger than their cause"

Does this means Skins will win the Super Bowl? -- "once again prove that their spirit is much stronger than their cause"? Boy, we'd better brace for a QB controversy.

The Medium has to be a Skins fan.

Blue lightning = San Diego.

No way in hell are they going. The medium is BS.

That's what I thought...I just don't see the Patriots losing at all this year!

I specially don't see NORV taking the Chargers to the big game...!

I think the Medium didn't no crap about football,so she bounced around the question like they all do just to satisfy the customer!

Simple solution here is to get one of our out of state fans like someone on the west coast or something to go to one and ask the same question. Out of state would prevent them from just saying it cuz they think thats what you'll want to hear.

Simple solution here is to get one of our out of state fans like someone on the west coast or something to go to one and ask the same question. Out of state would prevent them from just saying it cuz they think thats what you'll want to hear.

That would be an excellent idea...!

Archived