Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NO CRAP!A medium told a girl I work with the Superbowl matchups!!

michael_33

I guess what really caught my ear...was that even though this medium was using an analogy of the answer,that what she said actually is a possibility...

Of course...unlikely!

How could someone who know's nothing about football (assuming she didn't) be so accurate in the logo's or mascots of such teams?

I thought this dude is out of state? I'd figure his co-worker would be too.

Yeah that's what I saw too. It's very possible that this could happen. Patriots have shown they are beatable...expecially as this season has begun to dwindle and the Bolts seem to be hitting a stride. The Skins' are slowly starting to become the team you have to lookout for in the NFC. Wishful thinking probably, but it's not out of the realm of possible.

I work with this girl who is married to a HUGE Packers fan I know...(their both big Packers fans actually)

Well anyway...She recieved a gift card (I think 50$?)to one of those "sit down" mediums,that you can go too.(JFYI...I don't believe in any of that crap!)

Well anyways...She was just as skeptical as I always have been about knowing the future and crap like that...

So she asked this lady(Medium) who was going to be playing in the "National Football League Championship game or Superbowl as it is called..?

And this is what the Medium told her...(I quote to you as my co-worker told me)

"This is the season of the blue lightening and the Red Indians to go to war"!The Red Indians have lost many men from the storm,but will once again prove that their spirit is much stronger than their cause"

Of course my co-worker (a blonde :silly: ) had no idea what this meant,so she asked me as she was in total confusion as to why the medium didn't just name football teams...

I found this interesting and thought I would share this with my fellow friends&members...

Is it possible the Medium was on crack? :laugh:

P.S. ...and we know she wasn't talking about the chiefs! :cheers:

...(and I would not in no way pay 50 bucks for that crap!)

(I also told my co-worker "I don't think she said the Packers"... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )

Its funny you mention that. I have been thinking and hoping for it for a while now. Here is my post from a few days ago...

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4646334&postcount=53

Pretty sweet this news is. Hmmm...:cheers:

I found a magic lamp the other day. I rubbed it. A genie popped out. The genie gave me 3 wishes. My first was a Super Bowl win for the Skins. My second was Jessica Alba. My third was season tickets to Fed Ex Field.

I have season tickets already, but as much as I want to see the Skins win the Super Bowl (and believe me...I really do!), I think that of those three Jessica Alba would have to be tops on my list. If the Skins didn't win the Super Bowl she would probably be great at consoling me.

I found a magic lamp the other day. I rubbed it. A genie popped out. The genie gave me 3 wishes. My first was a Super Bowl win for the Skins. My second was Jessica Alba. My third was season tickets to Fed Ex Field.

The jokes on you! For your second and third wishes, Jesicca Alba already exists so that has already been granted, and you're going to get season tickets to FED EX FIELD even after the Redskins have moved to a new stadium!

Archived