Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help! This is my first forum! Introductions welcome, also.

mvisit1

Hello all, my name is Mike. I've read forums before when looking around for information but never joined one before. I know how to look around and make posts but thats about it.

How do I put a picture in my signature? Where did everyone get those cool little videos in their signature? Any advice (what you wish you would have known about navigating ES and ease of use when you first started)?

I don't have season tix but I'll be at the Cowboys game with my younger sister. Anyone else going to be in section 402? I hope everyone brings a Jessica Simpson mask!

I look forward to everyone's feedback or just stopping by to introduce themselves.

:dallasuck

Just curious but do you guys think I'm kidding? ****eysville is a real place it's right between Hunt Valley and Timonium.

I'm down the street from you in Owings Mills. Welcome to the board and Merry Christmas.

Why did you choose to join this board rather than something more local?

Hi I'm Who Del. I'm new to the board also.

Don't believe him and FYI he may be gay (not that there is anything wrong with that).:silly:

There's a little bit of ****eysville in all of us.

Speak for yourself 21, and perhaps Who Del (not that there is anything wrong with that).:laugh::laugh::laugh:

JK:)...

Welcome to the site and Merry Christmas!

Welcome Mike and whoever you were before! I see you have already met some of the residents of C Ward: Mental Health/Involuntary Committment.

I welcome you, even though KingBrice has declared that your arrival has been prophesied as a key catastrophic end-time event heralding the arrival of the Apocalypse. :cheers:

I chose this one because if I was going to join any forum, it was going to be a Redskins forum. If I was going to join a Redskins forum, I would only join the OFFICIAL one! How much more official can you get than being linked to Redskins.com?

Hello all, my name is Mike. I've read forums before when looking around for information but never joined one before. I know how to look around and make posts but thats about it.

How do I put a picture in my signature? Where did everyone get those cool little videos in their signature? Any advice (what you wish you would have known about navigating ES and ease of use when you first started)?

I don't have season tix but I'll be at the Cowboys game with my younger sister. Anyone else going to be in section 402? I hope everyone brings a Jessica Simpson mask!

I look forward to everyone's feedback or just stopping by to introduce themselves.

:dallasuck

untitled.jpg

now

427155518_d67953d340.jpg

Archived