Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help! This is my first forum! Introductions welcome, also.

mvisit1

Welcome to the board, mvisit1. Hopefully you found what you needed.

My advice? As someone said, have a bit of a thickskin and a good sarcasm radar. Other then that, before posting, sometimes look around to ensure you won't duplicate post.

Other then that, have fun! Also, if you need a signature, there are a few folks who are usually willing to help Photoshop something together for members.

HTTR!

I sit in section 402, row 22. Yippee skippee!

Do you feel the need to tailgate?

If yes, press 1 on your keyboard now.

1:

Your presence is required at the Extreme Skins tailgate.

Start time: as soon as Pez and Huly arrive, probably around 3:00 AM.

(If you do not feel the need to tailgate, you are a loser and please exit the area. Your ignorance is no longer required here.)

If you really want to be part of our "forum", show up at our tailgate at noon or 1:00...(evil laughter).

Peace!

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

Hey PokerPacker, did you know that www.ruinromo.com was started by Packers fans? I don't know where they are originally from but a man thought of the idea and his wife promoted it on her radio show out in California. Next thing you know it's everywhere, even on ESPN.

i'm not surprised, we've had even records for quite some time this season and we seperated in that loss TO dallas in a questionably called game (stoppage of forward progress my ass; if that isn't a bought game, i don't know what is). so yeah, i'm not surprised that some fellow packers fans share my disdain for the cowboys enough to start this.

Hey Mike,

all of our MD members are ghey and love ****ysville. as we speak, they are translating your IP address into a google satelite image and will be over to your home very soon. be careful when you ask about "tailgating", whodel tailgates all the time, but never goes to any games, if you know what I mean.

Hey Mike,

all of our MD members are ghey and love ****ysville. as we speak, they are translating your IP address into a google satelite image and will be over to your home very soon. be careful when you ask about "tailgating", whodel tailgates all the time, but never goes to any games, if you know what I mean.

you know thread wentghey when Dean Collins chimes in

SF003.jpg

Hey Mike,

i give you Dean Collins

RandeeOfTheRedwoods.jpg

Welcome Mike. Feel free to start a Ron Paul thread...we've been short on those

Also, Mike...never, ever, under any circumstances...

start a 9/11 thread. Other than that, post anything you want. Oh! Except anything about the NAU. Or the REAL ID. Or anything that goes against the politico-mainstream, yest ye be scorned and ousted.

:laugh:

Hello Mike, my names is Tastes Like Chicken, and I have one ball.

I like to cook crack on a stick, I'm allergic to absinthe, and my sigs are created by a wookiee who helps me share my love for Jessica Alba. I grew up loving Redskins, Star Wars, and WWF.

Welcome!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: If there was a smiley spitting coffee all over her keyboard I would have used that instead. I fell out!

Welcome, Mike. Don't let them scare you - this is really a nice bunch. Well, nice isn't the word I'm looking for. Maybe friendly...no, that really isn't it either.

Well, maybe just "bunch". But stick around. You'll at least get some good laughs. (when you're not crying and banging your head on the keyboard)

You guys crack me up...How do you guys know who each other are at the ES tailgates? Has anyone ever gone so far as to put their ES name on the back of a custom authentic? LOL I would love to come to the one at the Cowgirls game, but I'm not bringing one of my buddies, I'm coming with my younger sister. The last thing I want to subject her to is a bunch of drunk, sarcastic, middle aged men (no offense...well...maybe a little...) Hahahaha

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: If there was a smiley spitting coffee all over her keyboard I would have used that instead. I fell out!

Welcome, Mike. Don't let them scare you - this is really a nice bunch. Well, nice isn't the word I'm looking for. Maybe friendly...no, that really isn't it either.

Well, maybe just "bunch". But stick around. You'll at least get some good laughs. (when you're not crying and banging your head on the keyboard)

Just dont ask to meet Montana somewhere and expect to be on time. Always ask her to meet 2 hours before the actual time.

You guys crack me up...How do you guys know who each other are at the ES tailgates? Has anyone ever gone so far as to put their ES name on the back of a custom authentic? LOL I would love to come to the one at the Cowgirls game, but I'm not bringing one of my buddies, I'm coming with my younger sister. The last thing I want to subject her to is a bunch of drunk, sarcastic, middle aged men (no offense...well...maybe a little...) Hahahaha

I was at the Minny welcome home and 3 people asked if i had seen Slacky McSlackAss. But seriously, its all Huly that does the intros. Once I met Huly i started to get to know all the others. And bring your sister by, its really not a bunch of drunk guys that will hit on her. Just one, TLC, keep her away from him. ;)

Hi Mike. Welcome. My name's honorary_hog, and I like PMing people via public threads, erasing entire days from my life with absinthe, and waking up in Virginia whilst believing that I'm in Maryland. Some would call me a lush, but I prefer to call myself a professional.

In my spare time, I like roasting my friends. (Not starting threads to tease and make fun of them. I mean chicken-frying them over an open pit in my back yard.) :paranoid:

Enjoy your time in the asylum. I sure as hell do.

:cheers:

HEY!

Who you callin' "drunk, sarcastic, middle aged men"?

Ok, you caught us.

You just described 25% of the tailgate, 80% are 60+, 3% are like 20-somethings and the other 5%...

Well, let's just say we are cute womenz.

(yes, I know that totals over 100%, I am playing the part of a blonde here).

So.....we will see you there then?

EXCELLENT!

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

Just dont ask to meet Montana somewhere and expect to be on time. Always ask her to meet 2 hours before the actual time.
HEY! Here I am. Right on time. (QFT two days later :D )

I will be at the tailgate sometime before kickoff. And Cricket is right, don't be afraid to come and bring your sister! Come towards the light...

It's all good! :silly::)

Archived