Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any chance 12/30 Cowboys game gets moved to Sunday night??

mike_kate_rob_cole

Guest ComebackKing
Last week of the season cant have any SNF because wildcard games start on Saturday
Incorrect last week of the season cannot have MNF. SNF is always a go. Right now Kansas City @ Jets is the game but I'm sure that will be changed. Very well could be Cowboys/Skins.

Is there a limit on primetime games in a season? If there's some primetime game limit then that would suck. Denver had 5 primetime games this year I believe.

From http://www.hdsportsguide.com/NFLFlexSchedule.php

"Flex Decision Deadline 12/4/2007: This game is likely to stay on the NBC schedule since the best unprotected game, Cowboys vs. Eagles, is not available since Dallas already reached 6 game max."

However, week 17 says this:

"NFL Flex Schedule rules do not allow any games to be protected this week and NBC has until 12/20/2007 to decide. Too many options and contingencies are out there to speculate at this time."

So Dal-less appears to have hit their max, but I don't know if the week 17 note implies that the limit doesn't necessarily apply.

Guest ComebackKing

Hmm that is very interesting renaissance. Maybe the rules don't apply to the last week of the season for some reason? Weird.

If they can't go to the Sunday night game I'm sure Fox would love having them at the 4:15 slot.

"Flex Decision Deadline 12/4/2007: This game is likely to stay on the NBC schedule since the best unprotected game, Cowboys vs. Eagles, is not available since Dallas already reached 6 game max."

However, week 17 says this:

"NFL Flex Schedule rules do not allow any games to be protected this week and NBC has until 12/20/2007 to decide. Too many options and contingencies are out there to speculate at this time."

So Dal-less appears to have hit their max, but I don't know if the week 17 note implies that the limit doesn't necessarily apply.

The "protection" would be that afforded to Fox (in this case). Fox and CBS can each protect five games on their respective schedules, but not two in the same week and none in week 17. But the Cowboys can't play on Sunday night in any case, because the max has been reached.

I'd say it's unlikely...

Right now the Chiefs & Jets are slated...I'm thinking the Titans/Colts could get moved...seems like the best matchup of the week.

Or we could get the Dolphins/Bengals game...maybe Miami will still be playing for it's 1st win? :silly:

[/i] However, week 17 says this:

That site is wrong. They have until Monday 12/24 to decide who plays on 12/30 not until 12/20. There will definitely be a game with playoff implications:

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/tv/flexible

With the NFL flexible schedule I wasn't sure if we had a chance of being a night game?

Why would NBC want that game? The Game will be 100% pointless. The Redskins will be 6-9 going into that game and the Cowboys will have HFA through the playoffs wrapped up and will be playing their 3rd string practice squad scrub players.

The Redskins will win 16-13 and all the Redskin fans will be happy and as if they just won the superbowl. How Cute!!!:rotflmao: :jerk:

Why would NBC want that game? The Game will be 100% pointless. The Redskins will be 6-9 going into that game and the Cowboys will have HFA through the playoffs wrapped up and will be playing their 3rd string practice squad scrub players.

The Redskins will win 16-13 and all the Redskin fans will be happy and as if they just won the superbowl. How Cute!!!:rotflmao: :jerk:

Go troll somewhere else, and while you're at it, move out of VA. I'm sure Texas has some vacant caves for you.

Wow Ralph, I'm not sure which i'm more surprised with, the fact you bothered to post something negative or that you used the word 'cute' in your post :doh:

Archived