Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

@ New York, @ Minnesota, Home for Dallas - Which is the toughest game?

footballhenry

minnesota....by a lot. They are playing much better ball and have the #1 run defense in the league

Haha, you don't have to have the #1 run defense to stop our pathetic run game. Hopefully that will just encourage us to throw the ball more. Their run game is what scares me the most. How are gonna stop Adrian Peterson, the real one.

i think dallas will definitely be the toughest, i just don't believe in the giants too much since they've been going cold and are right on schedule for their late season collapse/first round flunk out

the vikes aren't scary, Adrian Peterson is scary...i'd put 11 men in the box and have tarvis throwing against air, we'd probably be ok...

(i'm kidding of course....10 men in the box)

so that leaves dallas, if they get the feeling they can end our playoff run in one game they are going to give us everything.

i remember 35-7 two years ago and all the talking the dallas fans next to me were doing before the game and how they left early, you always show up to knock division rivals out of the playoffs

The toughest game for the REdskins is the game that they will play next. Honestly, that is the game that they need to be worried about. Not Minnesota, not Dallas. The Giants. After that game, then you move on to the next one. One game at a time, folks. One game at a time.

The next one, one is tougher then the next two because if you lose that one, two and three don't matter. BTW, I don't thnk Dallas lays down going into the playoffs, Wade knows the team needs momentum to win the NFC. And I will eat some crow on that note, I did not think Dallas had this much effort in them.

Giants are pretty banged up. Vikes only have an excellent RB with a shady QB. Cowboys wont have starters on the field for the last game. With that said, i think the giants is the hardest just because we usually dont play well enough there.

Interesting how many posters are counting on the Giants second half swoon. Fact is they have won two of last three, both on the road. In fact, they are 5-1 on the road including the 24-17 win over the Skins. Only 3-3 at the Meadowlands so far this year with losses to GB, Dallas, and the suddenly hot Minn team.

Two things you can count on--Portis will not run crazy over a pretty stingy Giants run D., and Collins will see the full package of blitzes from the league's leading sack team.

Uh Hello?.....The Giants in the Meadowlands.

We're what? 1-14 there since 91?

We've beaten the Vikings in the Metrodome in the playoffs before!

Plus throw in the fact that it was the site of Super Bowl 26 and that game is as good as won.

And who cares about the Cowboys game? I mean if we manage to win the next two games they better not even put Romo sits to pee and TO on that plane because we are going to absolutely t-bone those *************! They shouldn't even bother trying, it'll only make things worse.

Archived