Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Lavar done ?

shuler74

from his speech at the funeral I take it he misses being a Redskin

I would agree with that - but he never looked over where the Redskins organization was sitting; I don't think he wants back on the team, he's smarter than to set himself up for a big fat NO.

I took it the way he was talking about "team" - he was talking about his current team, not his past team.:2cents:

I have always liked Lavar and was sad to see him go. I know the circumstances of his departure were not good, but the blame is not soley on him. I would love to see him back as a Redskin, fully knowing the expectations of someone that has been seriously injured and out of football for quite some time.

LaBar has always just been a sensitive dude that talks to much. I've never had any problems with LeVar. He was our Sean Taylor before we had Sean Taylor. He was the favorite player on the Redskins until ST came into town.

IMO it's always seemed wierd not having 56 out there since he hasn't been around.

I would agree with that - but he never looked over where the Redskins organization was sitting; I don't think he wants back on the team' date=' he's smarter than to set himself up for a big fat NO.

I took it the way he was talking about "team" - he was talking about his current team, not his past team.:2cents:[/quote']

He looked over several times at the team and like it has been said hes not on a team. Lavar did great today and no matter what anyone said was a great redskin when he was here. He definetly burnt some bridges but he played on teams that had no talent and gave us hope.

If he could settle with a Junior Seau type position on the team (Linebacker Depth), I'd be alright with it, so long as he has maintained football shape and beats out any competition fairly.

Then again, once he got comfortable being back here, who knows how long it'd take for him to start complaining about his role.

I think LaVar wishes he could play again as he sees where he made some mistakes,I think he could too,but not for a while and his talent has definately gone down some with all the injuries sadly. he'd need to start working out hardcore right now to even hope to be in decent shape by mini-camp.

One last thing about Lavar as we have seen with the media this past week. The media will report what it wants it definetly is no secret Lavar did some crap but you don't know the other side of the story. Everyone has their own version so you can never be sure what really happened. All I know the Lavar I saw today was the Lavar I saw most of his career.... a TRUE REDSKIN!!

Archived