Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Lavar done ?

shuler74

I did too, I think he will wear the number again and play again. It surprises me how people write players and coaches off so quickly, everyone makes mistakes and everyone deserves a 2nd chance. Lavar didnt go away hateing the Redskins, he just got greedy. Ill welcome him back!

After the funeral, I have a newfound respect for Lavar.

I would agree with that - but he never looked over where the Redskins organization was sitting; I don't think he wants back on the team' date=' he's smarter than to set himself up for a big fat NO.

I took it the way he was talking about "team" - he was talking about his current team, not his past team.:2cents:[/quote']

Did you watch the Funeral? He looked right at them.

I would agree with that - but he never looked over where the Redskins organization was sitting; I don't think he wants back on the team' date=' he's smarter than to set himself up for a big fat NO.

I took it the way he was talking about "team" - he was talking about his current team, not his past team.:2cents:[/quote']

What team. He is not on a team. It looked to me like he was looking right at the skins.:2cents:

I did too, I think he will wear the number again and play again. It surprises me how people write players and coaches off so quickly, everyone makes mistakes and everyone deserves a 2nd chance. Lavar didnt go away hateing the Redskins, he just got greedy. Ill welcome him back!

It's not about attitude anymore. It's that the guy is probably physically unable to play the game anymore. He was already injury-prone the last few years, then had an achilles tear and a bad motorcycle accident.

He was one of my favorite players made the losses less painfull during the Norv, Marty era no matter how much we sucked It made me feel good that we had such a beast and hard hitter I took pleasure watching him come out and put a hit on someone no matter how bad we were loosing.

I would take LaVar back in a heart-beat! The funeral changed my outlook on him and I think that Sean's death sparked something in him. I'd take it if he just signed a 1 day contract and retired a Skin
Man, some of you people are extremely thick skulled. This is, AGAIN, what Lavar said after the funeral.

"I hate the way that Dan Snyder and Joe Gibbs handled things," says Arrington, who settled his dispute with Snyder and surrendered $2 million to get out of his contract in 2006. "So I don't have a liking for them particularly."

Maybe when JG retires and Danny sells the team LA can come back. I'm sure some of you will still be pulling for that.

Archived