Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar Arrington Forgiveness Thread

glikster04

I always liked Lavar, but his words really touched me to the near point of crying (took me stopping them since I'm at work to keep them from coming out.) I know we've had our differences, but I forgive Lavar for whatever. There can be no better time to reconcile than today.

Can anyone recap his speech for those of us not watching it?

He said when they drafted Sean he felt like he was Sean's guardian Angel but as God would have it, Sean turned out to be his. He was on the verge of tears the whole speech. He said that the Redskins are like a big family and that he looks up to Sean and loves him a lot. Then he wanted to say to the other Redskins players that he loves them as well and he never got the chance to say it before.

He said when they drafted Sean he felt like he was Sean's guardian Angel but as God would have it, Sean turned out to be his. He was on the verge of tears the whole speech. He said that the Redskins are like a big family and that he looks up to Sean and loves him a lot. Then he wanted to say to the other Redskins players that he loves them as well and he never got the chance to say it before.

Was that everything, or an abbreviated summary ?

I wanted to start this thread because what Lavar just said touched me and actually made me cry. The first time I have truly cried. Thank you for your words, LA, I wish you well. And I forgive you.

How did everyone else feel about his comments at the funeral?

Hail.

I love you, ST.

Please quote what you are referring to when you start a brand new thread. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Archived