Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

the skins still have a great chance to go to the playoffs

Taylor#1

Listen and look at who we play Bears(hester), Vikes(Peterson), Giants(Burress), Dallas(Homo). Do you see the names I posted, these are the names of players that are going to kill this team without ST back there! Do you after watching this team this year expect them to win out get real! I just watch the Redskins post gamereport with Gibbs post game confrence and he said he knew that you couldn't call back to back timeouts. He also said he didn't know Greg Williams was coming out with ten on the d for the fisrt play of the game. That basically tells me Joe Gibbs cost the skins another loss. Nobody has control of this team all the coaches are doing there own thing and they are not working with each other at all. Seeing are head coach on the stand saying he knew that was a penalty makes me sick. Now ask yourself hearing comments like that do you still believe we can do it hell no!

Listen and look at who we play Bears(hester), Vikes(Peterson), Giants(Burress), Dallas(Homo). Do you see the names I posted, these are the names of players that are going to kill this team without ST back there! Do you after watching this team this year expect them to win out get real! I just watch the Redskins post gamereport with Gibbs post game confrence and he said he knew that you couldn't call back to back timeouts. He also said he didn't know Greg Williams was coming out with ten on the d for the fisrt play of the game. That basically tells me Joe Gibbs cost the skins another loss. Nobody has control of this team all the coaches are doing there own thing and they are not working with each other at all. Seeing are head coach on the stand saying he knew that was a penalty makes me sick. Now ask yourself hearing comments like that do you still believe we can do it hell no!

You know, Gibbs didn't know what Pettibon was doing on defense and pretty much let him do his own thing as well, so nothing new there.

Jason

all u guys can do is complane abiut gibbs and the skins,and u call yourself a fan.if you are a fan stop ****ing and believe.gibbs is doing great job,leave him alone.i really think we can do this.all of the wannabe fan get out of here.hail to the redskins

Here's the whole nfc playoff picture:

Current NFC Rankings

(Overall Record, Conference Record, Division Record)

*Division leaders

1. *Dallas: 11-1, 8-0, 4-0

2. *Green Bay: 10-2, 7-2, 3-1

3. *Seattle: 8-4, 7-2, 4-1

4. *Tampa: 8-4, 7-2, 4-0

5. New York: 8-4, 6-4, 2-2

6. Detroit: 6-6, 4-6, 3-2

================================================== ========

7. Minnesota: 6-6, 4-5, 2-3

8. Arizona: 6-6, 3-5, 2-2

9. Carolina: 5-7, 5-4, 2-3

10. New Orleans: 5-7, 4-4, 2-3

11. Washington: 5-7, 3-5, 1-3

12. Philadelphia: 5-7, 3-6, 1-3

13. Chicago: 5-7, 2-6, 1-3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remaining Schedule:

1. Boys: @Lions, Eagles, @Carolina, @Skins

2. Packers: Raiders,@Rams,@Bears, Lions

3. Seahawks: Cards,@Panthers,Ravens, @Falcons

4. Bucs: @Texans,Falcons,@49ers, Panthers

5. Giants: @Eagles,Skins, @Bills, Pats

6. Lions: Boys,@Chargers,Chiefs, @Packers

================================================== ========

7. Vikings: @49ers, Bears, Skins, @Broncos

8. Cards: @Seahawks,@Saints,Falcons, Rams

9. Panthers: @Jags, Seahawks, Boys, @Bucs

10. Saints: @Falcons, Cards, Eagles, @Bears

11. Skins: Bears,@Giants,@Vikings, Boys

12. Eagles: Giants,@Boys,@Saints, Bills

13. Bears: @Skins,@Vikings,Packers, Saints

=================================================================

I think the Vikings and Cards fight for the final playoff spot. The Redskins are spent for 2007 and I see things ending this way:

Bears- If we couldn't win this game today, no way we will win Thursday game. We will be more spent. Loss: 5-8

@Giants- This should be a blowout loss: 5-9-- Skins will be officially eliminated from playoffs this week.

@Vikings- Vikings will find a way to win, loss: 5-10.

Boys- Dallas won't need this one; but will the Skins be able to beat the backups? Hmm. I'll give Skins one final victory: 6-10.

I won't critize but I really do believe that for this franchise to move forward; someone other than Gibbs needs to be coaching next year. I hope Gibbs realizes this and does the honorable thing and resigns.

I keep thinking to myself that this team is close and are a win away from "turning it on". Well four losses later there is some doubt creeping into my original theory. But I will be back on the horse Thursday night believing they have a shot. And with the Bears being my brothers team I would very much like to see a win.

all u guys can do is complane abiut gibbs and the skins,and u call yourself a fan.if you are a fan stop ****ing and believe.gibbs is doing great job,leave him alone.i really think we can do this.all of the wannabe fan get out of here.hail to the redskins

80 posts in two years and he's taking over the boards...:doh:

Let me tell you something son I have lived in this area all my life and will continue to live here. I been with the skins through thick and thin and for you to tell are redskins fans like myself to stop ****ing you must not understand that's what a fan is suppose to do! Fans ***** about when there team sucks and we are happy when we do good. That is the life of NFL fan. I really don't appericate you who lives in Idaho too sit here and judge my fan hood because I express my feelings and don't live in a fantasy world like you! I would love for the skins to win ever game they have left but lets be realistic the season is over and if you don't like other redskins fans comments don't post anything matter fact don't bother opening up threads.I'm sure you heard this before, a opinion is like a ******* everyone has one!

i must live in boise idaho now,but i was born and raised in northern virginia,am sorry i can't afford to live in overpriced va,but i know am a true skins fan.i am so sick of fans ****ing about my beloved skins,opinions is fine but complanting is not

The team has a great chance to get into the playoffs? Maybe so, but this tragedy that they are suffering with is taking a lot out of this team. They have to be at the top of their game to be able to win against any opponent left to play. They need to be ready physically and mentally. The team (players and coaches) seems to have forgotten what it takes to win. Right now, they lack that killer instinct. How many times while leading at the half has turned into a loss? How many trips into the red zone has only yielded 3 points? Each loss like today's has to challenge their confidence. Hopefully, the team can win the rest of their games and make the playoffs, but the challenge will be more than difficult, and will require play to be on a much higher level.

i must live in boise idaho now,but i was born and raised in northern virginia,am sorry i can't afford to live in overpriced va,but i know am a true skins fan.i am so sick of fans ****ing about my beloved skins,opinions is fine but complanting is not

That's just it. They're not just "your Skins". :doh: Other people can root for them in different ways than you. That doesn't make you any more important.

i know i am and almost every skins fan is still hurting,but we still have to finish this season.the skins are only 1 game back from the playoffs and we play minn so we can still make it to the playoffs.we have to win the rest of the games,i know all of the wannabe skins are going to say we don't have a chance,but as a true die hearted fan we can do this.we have to do this for #21

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

You gotta be kidding. Season is over. This team stinks.

Let me tell you something son I have lived in this area all my life and will continue to live here. I been with the skins through thick and thin and for you to tell are redskins fans like myself to stop ****ing you must not understand that's what a fan is suppose to do! Fans ***** about when there team sucks and we are happy when we do good. That is the life of NFL fan. I really don't appericate you who lives in Idaho too sit here and judge my fan hood because I express my feelings and don't live in a fantasy world like you! I would love for the skins to win ever game they have left but lets be realistic the season is over and if you don't like other redskins fans comments don't post anything matter fact don't bother opening up threads.I'm sure you heard this before, a opinion is like a ******* everyone has one!

Dude, chill. Like your comments indicate that you are only B*******, TAYLOR#1 is also voicing his views on this message board just like everyone else.

I to have been a DIE HARD REDSKINS fan since the early '70's with Coach George Allen and the over the hill gang with Billy Kilmer at the QB reigns through thick and thin have I supported this organization. I have voiced my opinions, but also I have had optimism. I didn't write off the Redskins two years ago when they had a poor record, but still managed to win the last five consecutively to make the playoffs. For you to say that the season is over, look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if you're truly a Redskin fan.

Last, but surely not least. Don't critisize those who are living in another state and say they can't say anything because they're not where you're at. I welcome you to come down to TEXAS, backyard to our most hated rivals. the Cowwimps. Come and have to face them on a regular basis. Come and experience having to go to the local sports bar to see the 'Skins play 'cause we are not in "your area" and face Cowgirl fans who numbered us 4-1. Until you've experienced that, then don't critisize others. Consider yourself fortunate to be in the "area" where the Redskins play.

So, maybe just voice your opinion without necessarily B*******.

:2cents: :2cents:

i know i am and almost every skins fan is still hurting,but we still have to finish this season.the skins are only 1 game back from the playoffs and we play minn so we can still make it to the playoffs.we have to win the rest of the games,i know all of the wannabe skins are going to say we don't have a chance,but as a true die hearted fan we can do this.we have to do this for #21

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Come on man they have lost 4 straight games. Let them win A GAME then I might join your enthusiam for the 2007 skins.

I Will say this. If the Redskins win out (WIn the final 4 Games) then they "WOULD MAKE THE PLAYOFFS" because they would finish 9-7 and would beat the Cardinals, Lions, and Vikings in a Tiebreakers. the only team that they might have to worry about would be Philadelphia. So right now as long as Philly, NO, and Carolina, AZ and Detroit all lose 1 more game this season then the Redskins would make it winning their final 4 games.

Dude, chill. Like your comments indicate that you are only B*******, TAYLOR#1 is also voicing his views on this message board just like everyone else.

I to have been a DIE HARD REDSKINS fan since the early '70's with Coach George Allen and the over the hill gang with Billy Kilmer at the QB reigns and through thick and thin have I supported this organization. I have voiced my opinions, but also I have had optimism. I didn't write off the Redskins two years ago when they had a poor record, but still managed to win the last five consecutively to make the playoffs. For you to say that the season is over, look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if you're truly a Redskin fan.

Last, but surely not least. Don't critisize those who are living in another state and say they can't say anything because they're not where you're at. I welcome you to come down to TEXAS, backyard to our most hated rivals. the Cowwimps. Come and have to face them on a regular basis. Come and experience having to go to the local sports bar to see the 'Skins play 'cause we are not in "your area" and face Cowgirl fans who numbered 4-1. Until you've experienced that, then don't critisize others. Consider yourself fortunate to be in the "area" where the Redskins play.

So, maybe just voice your opinion without necessarily B*******.

:2cents: :2cents:

Listen brother I admire you for being a skins fan in enemy territory but like I said before I hope they win keyword being (hope) but lets be for real brother Sean's death hit this team at the worst time. I love the skins with a passion but it's just I'm so frustrated with them year in and out man. I still continue to be a fan and will be till my dying days but this death and the 4 losses in a row have the morale of this team down and the fans all over and I don't think they can over come it. So I applogize for anyone that took offense to my words earlier. I'm just extremley fustrated right know.

Archived