Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

the skins still have a great chance to go to the playoffs

Taylor#1

We play up or down to our opponents. Every game is close, whether it's Miami or Green Bay and Dallas. (with the exception of Pats)

I agree and I've said this before, we play to the level of competition with the exception of the Pats. And it's sad when we play to the level of competition when we get glimpses that show us we can be so much more, we have speedy Wr's, 2 good Rb's and a TE that has a heart of a Lion who challenges everyone when he has the ball that they cannot and will not take him down.

It just seems that Gibbs holds the Offense back and GW only brings 4 (with the exception of the few blitz packages he threw at the Bills).

i feel ya man. in my opinion, if we win out we go. it's as simple as that. luckily, our wins this year have pretty much been against all the teams that we would get in a tie breaker with. and if we beat the bears and minny then we will hold all the tie breakers and get in. i'm not giving up any hope.

that said, if we don't beat the bears, then we are pretty much done. haaha

No I really don't. I thought we might have a chance before the season started... but it's now clear that we won't.

Just look at our wins this season:

Man you are way too critical on these other teams. Miami obviously really sucks, but they are definitely worse now then when we played them. (No Trent, Hill, Ronnie, etc) Philly isn't a terrible team, not with Westbrook. The Detroit defense is bad, but they are also 2nd in the league in take-aways, its not all bad. And cmon, they have plenty of talent. Jets are pretty bad, maybe a bit better then their record, but bad. Cardinals aren't a bad team either, mediocre but not bad. Actually they're a really weird team.

OT, but take a look at this:

Against teams at or above .500 the Cardinals are 4 - 1.

Against losing teams Cards are 2 - 5.

I also enjoy crack.

No, seriously. As a blind, dilusional Redskins fan, yes, we have a great chance still. Hypothetically, if we won our next 4, we'd almost certainly be in. Hell, 3/4 COULD get us in. The problem is that nothing you have seen from this team this season can you lead you to believe we will win out. We have 3 games against playoff-contending teams in a row, 2 of them on the road and end with a home game against Dallas. Yeah, Dallas could have the NFC locked up at that point but the question is will that game be meaningful for us?

I also enjoy crack.

No, seriously. As a blind, dilusional Redskins fan, yes, we have a great chance still. Hypothetically, if we won our next 4, we'd almost certainly be in. Hell, 3/4 COULD get us in. The problem is that nothing you have seen from this team this season can you lead you to believe we will win out. We have 3 games against playoff-contending teams in a row, 2 of them on the road and end with a home game against Dallas. Yeah, Dallas could have the NFC locked up at that point but the question is will that game be meaningful for us?

Fan is short for fanatic. So I guess I am a delusional blind fan. A win thursday is all we need right now. That will take out one team and put us right back in the heat of things.

i know i am and almost every skins fan is still hurting,but we still have to finish this season.the skins are only 1 game back from the playoffs and we play minn so we can still make it to the playoffs.we have to win the rest of the games,i know all of the wannabe skins are going to say we don't have a chance,but as a true die hearted fan we can do this.we have to do this for #21

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Sorry man, but I was a Redskin fan BEFORE you were born.

We will lose 3 of the next 4.

i know i am and almost every skins fan is still hurting,but we still have to finish this season.the skins are only 1 game back from the playoffs and we play minn so we can still make it to the playoffs.we have to win the rest of the games,i know all of the wannabe skins are going to say we don't have a chance,but as a true die hearted fan we can do this.we have to do this for #21

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

We need some sedation here, stat!

No, the seasons over. Now that Sean's dead I think it's hard for the team to care about the rest of the season anymore. WE HAVE NO KILLER INSTINCT and we FALL APART in the 2nd half EVERY WEEK! We'll lose at least 3 of the 4 games and Gibbs will be gone. And I wouldn't be surprised if Gibbs decides to kick it to Hester.

Bill Cowher is the answer.

Even after all this team has been through, I still am excited as hell about this thursday! If we win, were right back in the playoff picture. I am concerned that the team may be drained, but I am encouraged that the coaches have run light practices so far as that will definitely help the players rest and mentally prepare for the game.

Guys, were gonna be surprised by this game I think. I say that because the coaches even admit that they are going to take the game in stride and plan on the go. I hope we go no-huddle ALOT in this game, we shouldn't have gotten away from it against the Bills.

Skins win and were back in the hunt, with 10 days to rest for a pivotal national televised game @ New York.

well i will never give up on the skins EVER

Just because many of us KNOW we won't make the playoffs does not mean we are giving up on the team. We will always root for them to win. We just know the likelihood of making the playoffs is the likelihood that Sean is going to suit up this Thursday. It ain't happening.

Archived