Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

the skins still have a great chance to go to the playoffs

Taylor#1

It hurt real bad! I just wanted them to win so bad for him and they couldn't! I was sitting in my seat in just disbelief man. I couldn't believe they lost this game out of all the games they lost this one! So I just sat in my sit in the rain pissed after everyone was leaving the stands with my head burried in my hands!

Listen brother I admire you for being a skins fan in enemy territory but like I said before I hope they win keyword being (hope) but lets be for real brother Sean's death hit this team at the worst time. I love the skins with a passion but it's just I'm so frustrated with them year in and out man. I still continue to be a fan and will be till my dying days but this death and the 4 losses in a row have the morale of this team down and the fans all over and I don't think they can over come it. So I applogize for anyone that took offense to my words earlier. I'm just extremley fustrated right know.

Brother, I know how you feel. I to am fustrated. Having heard all the S*** all those years that those cowgirls had on us consecutively. Then it all turned around the past two years where we won 3 out of 4. I never threw in the towel, Lord knows I had reason to. I kept the faith and will continue keeping the faith through thick and thin. You do as well. I feel your pain, but we'll get through it. Apology accepted. Remember, HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Brother, I know how you feel. I to am fustrated. Having heard all the S*** all those years that those cowgirls had on us consecutively. Then it all turned around the past two years where we won 3 out of 4. I never threw in the towel, Lord knows I had reason to. I kept the faith and will continue keeping the faith through thick and thin. You do as well. I feel your pain, but we'll get through it. Apology accepted. Remember, HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Always!

Listen this team isn't making the playoffs, this team probably won't win another game this year, sure the excuse is valid Sean's death but let's face it if this team can't come together and win one for the best player on the team then this team doesn't deserve to go to the playoffs. This team has enough talent but the coaching staff isn't good, it's past it's prime much like a wine that will turn to vinegar. I am sorry but the only time this team will go to the playoffs is when Gibbs is gone.

Everyone who doesn't even believe this team has a chance:

Why do you give up hope so easily?

Would you go shopping for a coffin as soon as your mother is diagnosed with cancer???

How do you think the team feels when their fans give up on them as opposed to when their fans believe in them. We don't need demoralize them just like we don't need to demoralize a cancer patient.

Would you go shopping for a coffin as soon as your mother is diagnosed with cancer???

How do you think the team feels when their fans give up on them as opposed to when their fans believe in them. We don't need demoralize them just like we don't need to demoralize a cancer patient.

Define "easily". Its taken a lot of work to kill the enthusiasm from the beginning of the season.

When someone gets cancer, they generally have to make some fundamental life changes - cheerleading alone won't cut it. When a team starts out 4-2 and then goes 1-5, with the Jets being the only win, something has got to change.

There's a big difference between showing support and looking the other way while the patient insists on continuing to smoke three packs a day.

Simple we're just not a very good team right now.

Injuries have taken their toll. Our line gets blown off the ball on almost every running play. The wideouts are all 2nd and 3rd string players. Out best pass catcher is a TE that is left in to block a lot more since the line is hurt.

Our QB has a knack of turning the ball over at the most inopportune times.

Our coaching staff is a shadow of what it was supposed to be.

And most of all the best player on the team was killed. The team is emotionally drained, they are flat and just don't have the umph.

I know your not comparing our current situation with a cancer patient.

In any extent like someone else said, our cheer leading is not going to make the injuries go away. This season like the others before it comes down to lack of good to decent depth, and just horrible, horrible luck.

Define "easily". Its taken a lot of work to kill the enthusiasm from the beginning of the season.

When someone gets cancer, they generally have to make some fundamental life changes - cheerleading alone won't cut it. When a team starts out 4-2 and then goes 1-5, with the Jets being the only win, something has got to change.

There's a big difference between showing support and looking the other way while the patient insists on continuing to smoke three packs a day.

I decided to post on your quote instead of beating my head against the wall on one of the blind, naive, homer posts.

They do not seem to understand something as simple as bad teams do not make the playoffs and only bad teams lose FOUR in a row. Only bad teams have a QB who will turn the ball over week after week in a consistent manner and never change anything. And the Redskins ARE a bad team.

They will lose to Chicago this week and then to New York and i am hoping they finish 5-11 in order that we can at least get TWO excellent high draft picks in a year in which we haven't traded away our 1st or 2nd round picks.

A QB with #1 would be nice and a defensive end with #2 would be great.

really good like getting zero pressure on the quarterback

or

really good like giving up a 30+ yard pass to a rookie qb in the final seconds of a must win game with 5 defenders around the receiver.

good points my friend. to the rest of you..............

The Redskins have faltered against many a rookie QB over the last 15 years. And the reason is simple: this team never drafts defensive line and can never pressure the QB...and the most alarming fact of all is that the owner and coaches are completely impotent and incompetent.

Any football management group that has the WORST pass rush/sack total in ALL OF FOOTBALL....and goes through an off season without obtaining even 1 single pass rusher either through the draft or free agency, well they are totally impotent.

Let me repeat that. The WORST pass rush in history. Then they go into the offseason without addressing it....without drafting ONE single defensive lineman.....go into free agency without picking up ONE single defensive lineman. This is so glaring a weakness with the Redskins that I find it unbelievable that so many of you still want to blame the refs, or the secondary, or the death, on why we can't stop the pass. It really is unbelievable but maybe I have opened your eyes.....but I doubt it.

the skins still have a great chance to go to the playoffs

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is going to be another laugher of a season. More excuses like...we need to look ourselves in the morror, and we just need one more quality player, or we need to gell, or it a learning process, or we fought our guts out will be heard once again.

As I mentioned in another thread, the '96 Titans went from 4-7 to a wildcard berth -- they then won two playoff games on the road and ended up in the AFC Championship game.

So, there is something to be optimistic about.

and some lady in florida once hit the lottery. So I should be optimistic?

You have to do better than that.

Arizona

Detroit

Carolina

New Orleans

All of them losing just one game out of the last 4 = very likely.....

This combined with Redskins winning there last 4....2 on the road.....= Playoffs...

Something great to look at, and trust me i still believe with my homer glasses on and hope this can happen....but with how we blow games in the 4th quarter...chance of this happen....with 3 games against teams also fighting for a wild card....very slim...

but...

HTTR!

RIP 21

Archived