Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CP pissed off at OLINE

ChampSkinsFanatic

I dont know if those of you at home saw this but...

I had some great seats behind the Redskins bench today and after the safety CP had some choice words for Todd Wade and he looked pissed. After yelling at Wade, Portis walked to the other end of the bench came back and yelled at the whole o line I wish I could have got a picture of it, he was not happy. I remember he said something on Players Club about not inviting Todd Wade and Fabini because of their play. I didnt think he meant it like that.

. I remember he said something on Players Club about not inviting Todd Wade and Fabini because of their play. I didnt think he meant it like that.

He should. Those guys are there to protect Clinton and Jason, and for that matter.... anyone in the backfield. The O-Line played disgusting and thank God someone ripped into them.

Can't expect "starter" play out of a second string right side of his line. The only chance we have is to get RT back in there. If he's truly healthy by Thursday, I think it will help Wade. Fabini has been pretty bad, and I'm hoping that Thomas can help in both pass pro and in the run game. Wishful thinking maybe b/c he shouldn't be expected to come back in top form, but he's gotta' be better than Fabini. Heyer should get the start in front of Wade if Wade is banged up like they say. :2cents:

HTTR

I guess the current guys on the o-line can be backups next year when the Skins get Jansen and Thomas back. I'd bring back Heyer, Wade and Fabini as strict back ups. The suck though when their all in there together as starters. Kendall probably has good technique but he isn't strong at all.

Archived