Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

As of Today who would you VOTE in as President? (Poll)

footballhenry

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Hillary Clinton because Bill would be back in the Whitehouse.

You know he would run that ****.

Anybody else notice that when Bill was in office people claimed Hillary ran the show, and now that Hillary is running, people are claiming that if she wins Bill will run the show?

Anybody else notice that when Bill was in office people claimed Hillary ran the show, and now that Hillary is running, people are claiming that if she wins Bill will run the show?

I notice it. But it doesn't bother me as the Clinton Administration felt a lot more competent than Bush 1 and 2.

I don't know it just seemed America was in more capable hands.

You left off "None of the above" as a choice. Anyone I pick from that list would be "settling". And my guess is that would also be true for a lot of other people too.

You can't have "none of the above" as President. It is your duty as a citizen to vote for the candidate that you believe will be the best for this country.

You can't have "none of the above" as President. It is your duty as a citizen to vote for the candidate that you believe will be the best for this country.

Oh, yes I can. It is certainly my right not to vote. Not saying I would do that, but it seems like every presidential election (primary and general) gets worse in terms of the choices.

Oh, yes I can. It is certainly my right not to vote. Not saying I would do that, but it seems like every presidential election (primary and general) gets worse in terms of the choices.

No, you can't. Someone is going to be President. You may have the right not to vote, but you are actually doing more harm by not voting for the closest candidate to your choice than to allow everyone else to make the choice for you.

That's where this is heading

Tomorrow morning there will be 70,000 votes for Ron Paul, even though only 8 people in the whole country support him :rolleyes:

What are you talking about? The man raises millions of dollars in a single day (Nov 5th, 2007) and has a beautiful message that millions like myself find great comfort and hope in; but yet he has little to no support?

I'll be blunt, your wrong.

He has millions of supporters; the response to his message has been incredible and truly resonates with the younger generations that truly see through this corrupt political system in America.

Archived