Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

As of Today who would you VOTE in as President? (Poll)

footballhenry

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

How many countries do you believe will want to attack us if we do bring home ALL our troops?

Huh? That is a very simplistic viewpoint. It has very little to do with being attacked at home.

For the record, I opposed the Iraq invasion. I would have flexed our muscle with Syria and Saudi Arabia instead. We also blew some diplomatic opportunities with Iran right after 9/11. Foolish policy by Bush and his cronies. Paul would be worse.

lol, you should do more homework on his supporters and not listen to false stereotypes. His base is comprised of a large variety of people, of which a large percentage are the younger generations.

Ron Pauls supporters are very passionate about upholding the u.s. constitution and heeding the advice of the founding fathers. Nothin crazy about that.

Trust me... the impression of RP supporters as fanatical does not come from third party sources.

No, it comes from Foxnews.

Who did you vote for?

Curious...

I don't watch Fox News.

As it stands, I lean towards Obama but I'm not prepared to put my full weight behind any one candidate quite yet. Regardless, I got that impression from Ron Paul supporters both online (particularly around here) and from a select few people I know in person.

It seems to me that an unusual percentage of Ron Paulers are overzealous in their support to the point of alienation.

I'm voting for Mike Gravel. I've never been so in line with a candidate's statements and beliefs as I am with Gravel.

Failing Gravel making office, I'd hope that Edwards or Clinton make it. Obama's health care plan doesn't excite me enough, even if he is a fantastic speaker with other good points about him.

I don't watch Fox News.

As it stands, I lean towards Obama but I'm not prepared to put my full weight behind any one candidate quite yet. Regardless, I got that impression from Ron Paul supporters both online (particularly around here) and from a select few people I know in person.

It seems to me that an unusual percentage of Ron Paulers are overzealous in their support to the point of alienation.

Fair enough. There are some overzealous Paul supportors, but I think all canidates, at least those with any following, have their supporters who are off the reservation.

I don't have a huge problem with Obama. If I wasn't leery of all of the big canidates being controlled, I may even support him.

Huh? That is a very simplistic viewpoint. It has very little to do with being attacked at home.

For the record, I opposed the Iraq invasion. I would have flexed our muscle with Syria and Saudi Arabia instead. We also blew some diplomatic opportunities with Iran right after 9/11. Foolish policy by Bush and his cronies. Paul would be worse.

Then what do you think would happen if Paul's foreign policy was placed into action?

No, you can't. Someone is going to be President. You may have the right not to vote, but you are actually doing more harm by not voting for the closest candidate to your choice than to allow everyone else to make the choice for you.

No disrespect, but what you're saying is dangerous.

For starters, we do have the right to vote. It's actually a very American idea, so don't trash on people who use their right to not vote.

And secondly, voting for the closest candidate to you choice isn't the only solution and in many peoples minds it's not much of a choice.

If you care enough about the process you should be telling non-voters to encourage the people they would vote to run.

This poll does not have write in or any independents listed as choices.

What are you talking about? The man raises millions of dollars in a single day (Nov 5th, 2007) and has a beautiful message that millions like myself find great comfort and hope in; but yet he has little to no support?

I'll be blunt, your wrong.

He has millions of supporters; the response to his message has been incredible and truly resonates with the younger generations that truly see through this corrupt political system in America.

I remember the same thing happening with Jimmy Carter and the "younger generation"

Look where that got us :rolleyes:

Paul has almost the same kind of foreign policy views as Jimmy Carter had then and has now.

In other words, neither has a ****ing clue when it comes to playing in the real world

The firefighters and NYC police don't like Rudy G anymore.

Even they have grown tired of his 9-11 one trick pony.

With the emergence of the preacher Huckabee their will be a clearer distinction made between the very liberal Rudy G that makes social conservatives cringe and a real religous right conservative.

I remember the same thing happening with Jimmy Carter and the "younger generation"

Look where that got us :rolleyes:

Paul has almost the same kind of foreign policy views as Jimmy Carter had then and has now.

In other words, neither has a ****ing clue when it comes to playing in the real world

On that same note...

Look where the foriegn policy views of Bush/Cheney got us....

• Stuck in an never ending occupation
  • Financing our occupation via China (huge mistake)
  • Scandals-Corruption galore

If Jimmy Carter and Ron Paul don't have a clue then Bush and Cheney have proven themselves much worse in 8 years. When it comes to the real world Bush/Cheney set America up to be in serious trouble long after those two retards leave office.

To the 8 Guiliani supports....Not sure how long this link will be up as they keep taking it down, but here is a must see documentary. Complete with Rudy dressed as woman!

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-7493204492197622825

How anyone could back this guy, is beyond me. And Ron Paul supporters are loons....wow.

The only reason Ron Paul is considered a loon is becuase he is going against the crowd...

Other notables that did not go along with the crowd include but are not limited to:

• Noah
  • Jesus
  • Paul
  • The people who believed the world was not flat
  • The wright brothers

No one is saying Ron Paul is on the level of the folks above, but sometimes conventional thinking has to be chucked in order to make progress.

I am a democrat and I like what Paul is saying and I applaud his courage to say it in a party that is stuck on stupid.:laugh:

Then what do you think would happen if Paul's foreign policy was placed into action?

Well, for one, the Middle East would be more chaotic, possibly leading to a larger conflict where we would have no choice but to get involved in a broader war than what Iraq and Afghanistan is. Let's face it, whether we like it or not, we are dependent on Middle East oil. Until we are free from that dependency, we will always have interests in that region. I shudder to think how Paul would handle the North Korean situation.

and

For the 8 people who voted for Ghouliani.

"America's Mayor".

These videos show and mean nothing. What is wrong with the first video? The hecklers were ruining the meeting for everyone else. I have no problem with what the mayor said. If you are going to address a public official, you need to do it in a respectable and dignified manner. In the 2nd video, the caller, whether he had parkinsons or not, was rude. Rudy made a joke, a poor one, well maybe. It is not as if he knew the guy had parkinsons.

If this is the worst you have on Rudy, then you need to keep digging.

On that same note...

Look where the foriegn policy views of Bush/Cheney got us....

• Stuck in an never ending occupation
  • Financing our occupation via China (huge mistake)
  • Scandals-Corruption galore

If Jimmy Carter and Ron Paul don't have a clue then Bush and Cheney have proven themselves much worse in 8 years. When it comes to the real world Bush/Cheney set America up to be in serious trouble long after those two retards leave office.

1. Stuck in a never ending occupation: says who? And I thought if Hillary becomes President (cough cough) she will end the war, so I guess in her mind it is not a never ending occupation

2. Financing our occupation via China: hmmm... China, I seem to recall Clinton

3. Scandals-Corruption galore: hmmm... Clinton comes to mind here

I think you are refering to the policies of the Clintons. I would never refer to a President and Vice President as retards no matter how much I dislike them. Get some respect for the leaders of you country.

Archived