Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

As of Today who would you VOTE in as President? (Poll)

footballhenry

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Ron Paul signs are everywhere in many areas of the country. Im not going to do your homework for you though, do some research on him and I bet you'll be surprised. (caution: this means looking at his views, and real statistics from him and not the filtered, biased media)

also, did anyone else notice how Ron Paul wasn't even included in the debate until nearly 40 minutes in?

Ron Paul. He said he would abolish the IRS for goodness sake! That's what I'm talking about. Why doesn't anybody seem to care that this country is on the verge of bankruptcy? O, because were at war with Iraq because of an attack on our soil by mostly Saudi citizens. :doh: Seriously, none of the candidates other than Ron Paul seem to address the deficit.

Ron Paul signs are everywhere in many areas of the country. Im not going to do your homework for you though, do some research on him and I bet you'll be surprised. (caution: this means looking at his views, and real statistics from him and not the filtered, biased media)

also, did anyone else notice how Ron Paul wasn't even included in the debate until nearly 40 minutes in?

Paul's foreign policy stances will do him in. They are naive and dangerous.

Paul's foreign policy stances will do him in. They are naive and dangerous.

It's naive to believe that if you invade other countries and impose your ways on them that in the long-term that breeds hostile consequences?(i.e. our occupation in holy lands festered hatred leading to 9/11).

I mean really, we have to get out of this cowboys shoot-em up mentality. THAT is the naive and dangerous policy.

We spend billions on weapons and war when we could be taking care of our own here at home instead. There is so much corruption right in front of your eyes and so many choose not to recognize it. It would benefit our future if we really took a look at the world we are creating for our children, without ideological prejudices.

I recommend the reading or viewing of George Orwell's 1984.

Ron Paul. He said he would abolish the IRS for goodness sake! That's what I'm talking about. Why doesn't anybody seem to care that this country is on the verge of bankruptcy? O, because were at war with Iraq because of an attack on our soil by mostly Saudi citizens. :doh: Seriously, none of the candidates other than Ron Paul seem to address the deficit.

Nice post, exactly right too. Ron Paul is gaining steam with his message. He has studied monetary policy and it shows.

It's naive to believe that if you invade other countries and impose your ways on them that in the long-term that breeds hostile consequences?(i.e. our occupation in holy lands festered hatred leading to 9/11).

I mean really, we have to get out of this cowboys shoot-em up mentality. THAT is the naive and dangerous policy.

We spend billions on weapons and war when we could be taking care of our own here at home instead. There is so much corruption right in front of your eyes and so many choose not to recognize it. It would benefit our future if we really took a look at the world we are creating for our children, without ideological prejudices.

I recommend the reading or viewing of George Orwell's 1984.

Bush's foreign policy has been abysmal, but that doesn't make Paul's foreign policy views any better. His stances are based on the world as it existed before World War I. They are extremely naive and utlimately dangerous to the security of this country.

I aint voting for no women, black guy, latino, morman, preacher, ambulance chaser(s), texan, actor, blue blood, pow, or any one i havent heard of. gore's about the only person who could get me to the polls. Why doesnt some rich democrat pay Paul 50M to run as an independent and split the republican vote- Perot,Nader. If Nader doesnt run in '00 were not in Iraq right now. I guess if im forced to choose id take Rudy.

Bush's foreign policy has been abysmal, but that doesn't make Paul's foreign policy views any better. His stances are based on the world as it existed before World War I. They are extremely naive and utlimately dangerous to the security of this country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI4C4s3eBb8

George Bush ran on the same foreign policy in 2000 that Paul is now.

Grassroots supporters just bought a blimp that they will fly all over the country and to big events.

At the Straw Poll Huckabee supporters were seen visibly upset that they can't get organized like Paul's supporters. The Richmond newspaper accused Paul of busing in supporters. We all know that isn't true. He's now the front runner in terms of fundraising ability and is likely to top 17 million this quarter.

And the R3/\O7ution banners are about to go viral over the entire country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI4C4s3eBb8

George Bush ran on the same foreign policy in 2000 that Paul is now.

I think that is a bit of a stretch to say Bush's foreign policy views in 2000 was the same as Paul's. The fact that he stated that any military intervention needed to have clear goals just proves that he and Cheney are hypocrites or liars or both. It sill does not take away from the fact that Paul's foreign policy views are naive and does not deal with the real world.

I think that is a bit of a stretch to say Bush's foreign policy views in 2000 was the same as Paul's. The fact that he stated that any military intervention needed to have clear goals just proves that he and Cheney are hypocrites or liars or both. It sill does not take away from the fact that Paul's foreign policy views are naive and does not deal with the real world.

No, whats naive is believing we have the money to do such things.

So Africa, southeast Asia, South America, and the Middle East are doing great with us there? The money we are waisting and the results we are getting means that we NEED a new course. What we are doing now is not working. Whose to say we lose any of our global power any way? We have lost face with the world and by applying a more humble foreign policy, we can gain back the trust of the world and then we can change it by emulation.

And I've seen signs above the highways saying support our troops... what's your point?

Just find it odd that someone has signs like that...maybe its just me but when I see something hanging above a highway, it's some wacked out cause or something.

As I've said before, Ron Pauls supporters seem a little crazy and fanatical. The Revolution? No thanks...

Just find it odd that someone has signs like that...maybe its just me but when I see something hanging above a highway, it's some wacked out cause or something.

As I've said before, Ron Pauls supporters seem a little crazy and fanatical. The Revolution? No thanks...

lol, you should do more homework on his supporters and not listen to false stereotypes. His base is comprised of a large variety of people, of which a large percentage are the younger generations.

Ron Pauls supporters are very passionate about upholding the u.s. constitution and heeding the advice of the founding fathers. Nothin crazy about that.

Archived