Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

As of Today who would you VOTE in as President? (Poll)

footballhenry

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Tancredo is perhaps the least "decent" guy on that stage. He is a one trick pont - fear of immigrants.

Dodd is an old fart Senator, same as the rest of them.

I like Biden out of all the Democrats that are running. Unfortunately, I don't think he stands a chance, which is a shame since I think he's smarter and more experienced than the rest of them.

I like Biden out of all the Democrats that are running. Unfortunately, I don't think he stands a chance, which is a shame since I think he's smarter and more experienced than the rest of them.

I also like some of Biden's issue stances (but not all of them) I think he advocates for a better foreign policy than the rest of the Dems and that he doesnt seem to "sell out" as much to the special interests (This is just perception though, I honestly dont know the reality)

Truman, what about Biden turned your eye to him personally?

Truman, what about Biden turned your eye to him personally?

I don't agree with some of his political views, but I could say that about all of the candidates in both parties. So, what I look for in a presidential candidate more than anything else is competence. I don't think there is a more competent and experienced candidate in either party. I also think he articulates his views clearly and takes honest stances on issues, rather than looking at the poll of the day. He is still taking crap over the plagiarism issue from years ago, which is a shame, because I believe is the most honest candidate out there.

If he wins the nomination, I would probably vote for him, because there isn't a single Republican candidate that interests me (Guliani flat out scares me).

I don't agree with some of his political views, but I could say that about all of the candidates in both parties. So, what I look for in a presidential candidate more than anything else is competence. I don't think there is a more competent and experienced candidate in either party. I also think he articulates his views clearly and takes honest stances on issues, rather than looking at the poll of the day. He is still taking crap over the plagiarism issue from years ago, which is a shame, because I believe is the most honest candidate out there.

If he wins the nomination, I would probably vote for him, because there isn't a single Republican candidate that interests me (Guliani flat out scares me).

You know, it's funny, but we probably see more eye to eye on politics than our choices of whom to support would clearly indicate. (Guliani scares me too)

That's how I feel about Bill Richardson, I'm hoping that we see an Obama/Richardson ticket.

You know, it's funny, but we probably see more eye to eye on politics than our choices of whom to support would clearly indicate. (Guliani scares me too)

For me, it isn't just about a candidate's political stances. Sure, it matters and is important, but so is honesty and integrity. In my opinion, Guliani does not have any integrity. He is a ruthless, heavy-handed egomaniac. I don't trust him. If anyone reads up on his days as mayor, they would understand.

For me, it isn't just about a candidate's political stances. Sure, it matters and is important, but so is honesty and integrity. In my opinion, Guliani does not have any integrity. He is a ruthless, heavy-handed egomaniac. I don't trust him. If anyone reads up on his days as mayor, they would understand.

Hey, great! you wont find a more honest man of integrity in this race than Dr. Ron!

(j/k) :silly:

Hey, great! you wont find a more honest man of integrity in this race than Dr. Ron!

(j/k) :silly:

Like I said in the other thread, I believe Ron Paul is an honest person, the most honest one out of all of the Republican candidates. I believe he is a good man. I just have serious issues with his foreign policy stances, as well as his conspiratorial views.

Archived