Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ST Tribute NFLN tonights game (With pics. Merged x4).

allskins

it's true what many said, seeing the '21' on the helmets brought it to an even higher level of reality for me. :(
me too....it made it a bit more of a reality to me, but personally i think sunday just before kickoff against the bills is when it's really going to hit me

hey guys just a short note to say how impressed I was about the pre-game at the Cowboys game..... They asked for a moment of silence in honour of Sean and the place went silent..60K people...and you could have heard a pin drop, I was surprised and happy to see the respect shown to Sean. That and the amount of players wearing 21 on their helmets....got to me again. Very Classy, I'll have to hold off on my Cowboy comments for the rest of the season

Hail

:applause:

It sure did sound like that to me too, but I am not sure if they didn't just mute the sound either to add to it, my roomates thought they did.

If they didn't kudos to all those fans, I really felt that silence, it was an awesome feeling.

It sure did sound like that to me too, but I am not sure if they didn't just mute the sound either to add to it, my roomates thought they did.

If they didn't kudos to all those fans, I really felt that silence, it was an awesome feeling.

I also thought at first that they muted the sound, but at the end some people could be heard, and I was amazed.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Roy Williams continue to wear the #21 sticker on his helmet. If the NFL wants to fine him, I don't think that would affect his decision. He would gladly pay the fine to keep paying his respects.

I also thought at first that they muted the sound, but at the end some people could be heard, and I was amazed.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Roy Williams continue to wear the #21 sticker on his helmet. If the NFL wants to fine him, I don't think that would affect his decision. He would gladly pay the fine to keep paying his respects.

in an interview he said he will wear it the rest of the season

Archived