Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ST Tribute NFLN tonights game (With pics. Merged x4).

allskins

It's a little different when the guys been out of the NFL so long... The guy was 86.

It doesn't matter. Roger Starbauch and the like are going to get a moment of silence. I think the Dallas-Seattle game was the only game that did a moment of silence for Darrent Williams. It's really a double standard.

All they had to do is say 2 of the NFL family passed this week. Please observe a moment of silence in honor of the passing of Redskin Sean Taylor and Hall of Famer 49er Bill Willis.

Thought I was done crying until Sunday. But tonight's game stinks. It's really hard to watch. It is nice to see everyone respecting the memory of Taylor by wearing #21's, but it just makes me tear up all over again and wish this was all just a terrible frickin' nightmare.

It is nice to see everyone respecting the memory of Taylor by wearing #21's, but it just makes me tear up all over again and wish this was all just a terrible frickin' nightmare.

No kidding. I love football - especially NFC but seeing that 21 on the helmet just smacks you in the face and reality really sucks. And seeing T.O. and realizing Sean will never be able to nail him again really hurts. This is something we'll never get over. never

Man, I wish I had NFL network to see the moment of silence honoring ST. But only catch the highlights on NFL online. Just watching the tribute vids online makes me:cry:. I will definitely have to go to a bar for next Thursday's game since the Skins/Bears game is on NFL network. Miss you ST.

Man, I wish I had NFL network to see the moment of silence honoring ST. But only catch the highlights on NFL online. Just watching the tribute vids online makes me:cry:. I will definitely have to go to a bar for next Thursday's game since the Skins/Bears game is on NFL network. Miss you ST.

Redskins usually broadcast those games on a local tv channel too. You should be able to catch it on fox or maybe CBS.

Thanks go out to former Redskin Deion Sanders. The only announcer I've seen on NFL Network paying tribute by wearing Sean's number on camera during the Dallas Green Bay broadcast this evening.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Archived