Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ST Tribute NFLN tonights game (With pics. Merged x4).

allskins

ive never thought i would say this either...but Thank You Cowboys nation. You have shown more class than i thought you had in the past week. I will always despise your team, but my thought of you as fans has changed dramatically

RIP Taylor. and thank you deion

It still just doesn't seem real to me and seeing all the 21 stickers on the helmets just made me bawl all over again. If I'm such a basketcase watching the damn pregame to the Cowboys and Packers what the hell is going to happen on Sunday? Football just isn't going to be the same and I thought watching would help but right now it just hurts even more. I just thank God for the amazing Redskins fans on this board - b/c I'll never feel alone through all of this.

Seeing that stadium packed and every single soul standing when the moment of silence occurred was impressive. The tribute was nice and I was so hoping they would do something like that - being the first NFL game played since Sean was murdered (I can't say "died"). And poor CP. My heart just breaks for him right now.

I just pray they find who did this to Sean. It won't bring Sean back but it will atleast bring justice.

I believe Sean's last interception was of Favre's and he always gave T.O. a fit so it's fitting that this is the first game played since Sean's been gone. Come on Green Bay. I thank you Dallas fans for saluting Sean - but I'll never like or root for your team.

My parents have season tickets and they'll be there on Sunday. All of you who are there - I'm with you in spirit. Love you S.T. I still can't believe you're gone. It just doesn't seem real. The 21 stickers are such an obvious reminder of this nightmare but worn with respect.

I agree with the stickers because of the tragedy. But, I disagree with the moment of silence JUST for ST. Bill Willis also died this week. If they are going to do it for one NFL player, they need to do it for all the others that pass on.

It's a little different when the guys been out of the NFL so long... The guy was 86.

put it this way i have NEVER head that stadium that quiet, that was very nicely done, i thank the Dallas Cowboy fans for what they just did :cheers: :cheers:

That was truly special. Cowboynation just showed the highest amount of class I have ever seen. Thank you to every one at Texas Stadium (Cowboy and Packer fans,players,coaches). Cowboy fans have earned my respect forever. :applause:

Archived