Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A thought: Play the first defensive play without a Free Safety,(Merged)

JJredskins00

I'm a Bills fan, and first off, let me just say here in Bills country, we feel for you guys. Our prayers go with Sean Taylor and his family.

You may think I'm biased, but I think Dick Jauron would definitely call a vanilla play...maybe a run up the middle or something for that. He's a class act. While not the greatest play caller (why we need a new OC...), he's a tremendous leader and has always come off as a classy, humble guy to me. Just my two cents.

Our prayers are with ST.

I'm just saying USC did this for the kicker that died

let the officials know whats up and thats it not a real snap but just a tribute

line everyone up and have the bills QB just take a kneel down. no contact,no team loses or gains anything in the game. just a tribute to sean taylor

well, pete carroll sent his FG unit out and lined up with no kicker as a tribute to their kicker who died. let the play clock run out, took the 5 yard delay of game, then kicked.

we should send out the defensive unit with no FS. maybe coordinate with the bills for that one play, let them snap and spike the ball. then let them either accept or refuse the 5 yard penalty. at that point, i dont really care. it would be an awesome gesture.

All of these ideas are great. The hashmark idea this, the no-FS idea.

Perhaps its because of the death, but I can't seem to disagree or get angry at anything. Everything seems so trivial compared to STs life.

I'm just saying USC did this for the kicker that died

let the officials know whats up and thats it not a real snap but just a tribute

line everyone up and have the bills QB just take a kneel down. no contact,no team loses or gains anything in the game. just a tribute to sean taylor

I hadn't seen that video before. Very thoughtful idea and I'm not gonna lie it made me tear up a little.

Archived