Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A thought: Play the first defensive play without a Free Safety,(Merged)

JJredskins00

I think it's a great idea. There is no way the Bills would ever take advantage of that.

In fact, if you think about it, it will be very awkward for them also on their first play against this D and against Greg Williams. How could they come out and throw deep on the first play against us anyway?

This way, they join us in a tribute on the first play and then it's over and it's "play ball!" after that.

This one off-tackle run is not going to make any difference in the outcome. We can let them go 5 yards and then it's 2 and 5. Who cares?

awesome idea... i agree.. the air force and navy fly a missing man formation....i think it would be awesome... it should be done... and whatever the bills decide to do, so be it... but i am sure with the situation they had this year, they would accept it and maybe just take a knee or something like that for one play...

Like I said before,don't let it have any impact on the game, this run a play with 10 people stuff is crazy.

just let the refs know that the "play" is a ceremonial tribute and thats all it is.

heres what would happen

teams roll out in whatever formation they want,skins with 10 players

bills snap the ball and kneel it,and then hand it to the ref and the real game actually begins thereafter.

“Missing Man” flyovers are performed only for funerals of rated pilots and aircrew members and are not covered in the Community Relations program.

The Redskins could really show the league and the world something meaningful this game, if they chose to take Defense first and play the first play from scrimmage with only 10 players

:logo:

Archived