Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thoughts and Prayers from Cowboys Pride

DaveTroll

I offer my personal thoughts and prayers to the Taylor family upon hearing the news of the death of Sean Taylor. I pray for the well being of his daughter, family and friends of Sean.

We have a thread going on our site and I will pass them on to you as I get a chance.

I offer my personal thoughts and prayers to the Taylor family upon hearing the news of the death of Sean Taylor. I pray for the well being of his daughter, family and friends of Sean.

We have a thread going on our site and I will pass them on to you as I get a chance.

ditto

Thanks, the normal back and forth over the different teams sure feels dumb now. Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers.

Terrible, terrible news. I really thought that they had things under control. This was the last thing I expected to see this morning.

RIP Sean. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of his family and loved ones and to all of Redskin nation. We may not like each other when it's game time, but this is a huge loss to the entire NFL, not just you guys.

To me, this rivalry has always been one of respect, not hatred. It may have started as hatred, but through the years, as the teams have grown, 2 of the best franchises in sports have come out of it.

I may hate to see the Redskins win, but I respect their team and their accomplishments more than anything.

The NFL lost a great talent today.

While we cheer for different teams, we are all a part of the football-fan family. It's just a shame it takes a tragedy for all of us to remember that. Thank you for remembering that, Dave.

I went to sleep last night and the last thing I heard was that Sean Taylor was responding to the doctors, squeezing fingers and smiling. I'm up for over an hour this morning and my wife calls me from her cell phone and says that she heard that he died.

What a sad day. Thanks Dave. Rest in peace Sean Taylor.

God bless you and all of your fans. The Skins/Cowboys rivalry may be somewhat spirited at times, but it's also based on mutual respect. Every Dallas fan I've seen on these boards in regards to Sean Taylor has been extremely classy, and God forbid if this ever happened to one of your players we'd be happy to return the sentiments.

Archived