Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It looks to me like the players have stopped playing for Gibbs

voicekiller

Why should they?

No matter how far ahead they get, he is going to call it conservative and let teams back in the game.

No matter how much heart you have, this takes a subconscious toll.

Inept leadership is truly a frightening thing to experience.

nah. its not that they have stopped playing for Gibbs, it just that they arent that good. it aint that hard to understand. these redskins that we have right now have done nothing in the NFL. You make it sound like these redskins are great and somehow have stopped playing for gibbs. AHAHAHAHAHA most of redskins are mediocre , mediocre players that Gibbs brought in. mediocre players, along with Gibbs/saunders/williams horrendous coaching and play calls, you get the redskins.

nah. its not that they have stopped playing for Gibbs, it just that they are that good. most of redskins are mediocre , mediocre players that Gibbs brought in. mediocre players, along with Gibbs/saunders/williams horrendous coaching and play calls, you get the redskins.

It is not that we have a bad team, we have a hurt team TD COOLEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol while writing Cooley scores...nice...

And as i said i have no proof, and I just had a weird feeling about it...they play the two best teams in the nfc close and almost win but are getting beat by the Bucs who are average at best

honestly i have no evidence besides the fact that some these guys are just making rookie mistakes and seem to have lost that fire we saw from last week...this drive looks better and maybe i am wrong but that is just a gut feeling

I can see why you feel that way, but the fact is the offense laid a golden egg in the 1st half and that is the players fault. The only player in my eyes that can be blamed for quitting is Brandon Lloyd

I can see why you feel that way, but the fact is the offense laid a golden egg in the 1st half and that is the players fault. The only player in my eyes that can be blamed for quitting is Brandon Lloyd
you're right it was the players fault...all the fumbles, but the play calling in the first was way off...poor game plan...but it looks like they made some decent adjustments so far so good

honestly i have no evidence besides the fact that some these guys are just making rookie mistakes and seem to have lost that fire we saw from last week...this drive looks better and maybe i am wrong but that is just a gut feeling
your gut feeling is telling you to dump your head in the toilet, anal retard :rotflmao: :sucks:

It looks to me like they aren't giving up.

:)

Whatever was said in the locker room during halftime definitely worked.

The players made a lot of dumb mistakes in the first half, but they're laying it all on the line now. I don't know if they're doing it for Gibbs or what, but nobody has stopped playing.

Archived